The Italian Rangers Supporters Club

carletti

Going to say welcome to the site, till I noticed your joining date! :lol:

Glad you enjoy this place and on quick viewing, not fully joined yet, your site looks good. (tu)

I've joined this site long ago...and i've gained several good informations even if i've never wrote...mainly because my english! doh

Glad you enjoy the site...we a little but a fierce family!!!! :2gunsfiring_v1::5536: against the legion of tims here in Italy! :drugang:

Wouldnt worry about that, it can be challenging on here as it is!!

:lol:

Good Luck with your site:D:D

Are yous planning on coming over for a game???

The founder of our site (whose nick there is Rangers f.c.) has seen some matches in Scotland and Italy (vs Livorno and Fiorentina)!!! I unfortunatly never seen the gers at the stadium! But We are planning to go in Glasgow next year for a home match...with the shirts of the Italiangers!!!!! :D:21:

Ok I'm going to show off here :pipe:

Benvenuti al miglior Rangers sito web del pianeta! Io faccio parte italiana e sono un grande fan Rangers. Tuttavia, se si guarda sotto potete vedere che mi piace anche Roma. Ho la famiglia che provengono dalla Liguria, un piccolo Towan chiamato Rapallo. Sai di che? In Italia, dove sei? Sono stato l'apprendimento po 'di italiano per un po' di tempo, ma mi dispiace se non e cose buona.

Show off :sherlock:

Ok I'm going to show off here :pipe:

Benvenuti al miglior Rangers sito web del pianeta! Io faccio parte italiana e sono un grande fan Rangers. Tuttavia, se si guarda sotto potete vedere che mi piace anche Roma. Ho la famiglia che provengono dalla Liguria, un piccolo Towan chiamato Rapallo. Sai di che? In Italia, dove sei? Sono stato l'apprendimento po 'di italiano per un po' di tempo, ma mi dispiace se non e cose buona.

Good italian! :thumbup:

I'm from Rome and my italian team is Roma (i've noticed that you like it too...good choice! :happy: ) but Rangers always come FIRST!!!!!! I've this passion since the days of Laudrup and Gazza (when i was 11)...and then thanks to the italians: Negri, Porrini, Gattuso and the great Amoruso...one of my favourites! I really hope that rangers sign another italian player soon (even if this is very uncertain due to financial difficulties :anguish: ) and that they play against roma in europe (and obviusly win!!!!!)

Aniway, thank you very much all for the welcome! This is really a great forum! :clap::cheers: