Time for David Murray to speak out on today!

I want David Murray (as John Boyle did re the monkey chants at Fir Park) to publicy condemn the supporters who chanted the 'Billy Boys' and 'FTP' at the match today. Rangers need to take the initiative in this right away to deflect the criticism with the Old Firm game coming up.

Ands for those fans who continue to risk the future of our club there is a story circulating that Rock Steady have given 60 or 70 seat numbers of people who joined in to Rangers.

So prepare to take the consequences!

I want David Murray (as John Boyle did re the monkey chants at Fir Park) to publicy condemn the supporters who chanted the 'Billy Boys' and 'FTP' at the match today. Rangers need to take the initiative in this right away to deflect the criticism with the Old Firm game coming up.

Ands for those fans who continue to risk the future of our club there is a story circulating that Rock Steady have given 60 or 70 seat numbers of people who joined in to Rangers.

Was that type of behaviour very pronounced today?

That's one of the concerns I have for the club, I don't think SDM will want to do such a thing.

It was the worst I heard for a while and all the more worrying with the game at Parkhead next week.

Two great games to look forward to but could be overshadowed by criticism of our great club because of the actions by morons who profess to support it!

If there is no video evidence then they can't do anything, same as what happened to the Mhankie mob when they played at Easter road all you have to say is that you moved along a few seats to let someone sit with there mate.. simple :P

Was that type of behaviour very pronounced today?

Never heard anything to be concerned about on the US setanta feed.... (header) :mellow: (header)

he already has, thats why we all want shot of him :2gunsfiring_v1:

The UEFA cup game is a big concern for me.

The game last week was fine no sectarian issues and we were praised by Martin Bain of all people on our support for the team that nite a think theres a big knee jerk reaction to the game yesterday from fellow supporters and am sure Thursday nite will be the same kinda atmosphere as it was against Hapoel Tel Aviv