Worth picking up!

HarryH

I got this book from a friend who’s also Rangers daft for Christmas. It’s called the Rangers miscellany, and it turns out to be a brilliant find. Written by Robert McElroy and the foreword written by John Greig. It is full of Facts from Rangers early days, with info on the birth of Rangers, the founding fathers, in-depth biographies of some of the Rangers greats as well the full statistical history of Rangers.

Would recommend it to anyone who’s interested in Rangers

It is available to buy from www.visionsp.co.uk and costs £9.99.

Defo worth picking up.

WATP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got this book from a friend who’s also Rangers daft for Christmas. It’s called the Rangers miscellany, and it turns out to be a brilliant find. Written by Robert McElroy and the foreword written by John Greig. It is full of Facts from Rangers early days, with info on the birth of Rangers, the founding fathers, in-depth biographies of some of the Rangers greats as well the full statistical history of Rangers.

Defo worth picking up.

WATP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it last year at Christmas. This year I got the 2009 edition. Only difference was the colour of the cover. :(

Defo worth picking up.

WATP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got it last year at Christmas. This year I got the 2009 edition. Only difference was the colour of the cover. :(

Didnt know that m8, though it was just out soz

You can pick a used one up here for 1p.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/1...2496&sr=1-1

:lol:

Shipping costs more than the actual book. :pierre:

Suprising that when the book costs 1p eh :lol: ?

There was a link on follow follow once showing all the Rangers books and dvds for under £1, hundreds of stuff.

You can pick a used one up here for 1p.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/1...2496&sr=1-1

:lol:

Shipping costs more than the actual book. :pierre:

Suprising that when the book costs 1p eh :lol: ?

There was a link on follow follow once showing all the Rangers books and dvds for under £1, hundreds of stuff.

Aye :lol:

I think I've seen something similar, but I canny mind the name.

Ha! I got the exact same book for Xmas also. Great little read to be fair! My bro got last years book for Xmas last year, and only difference is slight change on cover and it has this years kit in the middle where it shows all the kits rangers have ever had. Some belters early on!