It's frustrating...

StevenDavis

When you go on a magnificent run and the majority of your players are playing well, then you pick up injuries and daft suspensions and the squad gets thinner and thinner. If we had guys like Bougherra, Miller, Novo etc I'm sure we would have won today. Beasley, Naismith and Thomson, they all have a part to play in this season and constantly picking up daft injuries annoys the hell out of me.

Celtic can find themselves lucky, if we had those guys like Miller and Novo (for a longer period anyway), we would have beaten them. Lafferty, Whittaker and pish like that aren't adequate back up.

But, hey, atleast we're 7 points clear, top of the league and hopefully we'll have these guys back for the next Old Firm game at Ibrox.

WATP!

The injury situation is getting a touch worrying, especially now that the transfer window is open.

We really can't afford to lose any players and it would be fantastic if we could find squueze some money from somewhere so we could get one or two (if we binned Rothen of course) in on loan.

If we had a full strength team we would have beaten them. But we didnt have a full strength team and we didnt win. In all honesty we got away with big time today, thank fuck their strikers are rank.

If we had a full strength team we would have beaten them. But we didnt have a full strength team and we didnt win. In all honesty we got away with big time today, thank fuck their strikers are rank.

Their whole team is average, just pure average. And that's on a good day. They can find themselves fortunate today.

Their whole team is average, just pure average. And that's on a good day. They can find themselves fortunate today.

They should have beaten us today so I dont think they will be thinking they are fortunate. They are pish though, we were very poor today I hope we have our full team available for the next Old Firm then we can properly give them a hammering.

RAceltic knew this was as good an opportunity they are ever gonna get to beat us and they couldn't do it. Yes they looked good at times and were by far the better team on the day but that's because they held all the cards today and there was a disparity between us.

Come the next game at Ibrox I'd be surprised if we had the same amount of injuries and if we have anything like our strongest side then we should beat them.