Sound problem

StevenDavis

Last night, I did a system restore to my computer, so now it's back to factory settings. I'm just beginning to get it running now. But I have a slight problem. I had a sub woofer and about 4 speakers that I use to get a sound output. They however, don't plug into my computer, so I have to use a control unit sort of thing, which I connect to the back of my computer to it.

This lets me control the volume, surround sound etc etc. I've plugged everything in, but I can't get any sound output at all. I've tried every single fucking port that it plugs into, but nothing. Any help at all please?

I had a similar problem, but

My Laptop was running really slow and i only use 4 things on it Football Manager iTunes Internet and Windows Media player so i thought i would be smart and delete some other thigns and i delted something now for the last month i cant get any sound out my computer at all anyone help there?

Have you tried raising the volume level?

Or have you had any signs of deafness in the last 24 hours?

Fuckadmin.gif

:lol:

Seriously, that wasn't even funny.

Fuckadmin.gif

I found it highly amusing. Don't direct your grumpiness towards me, I didn't break the computer

Fuckadmin.gif

Fuckadmin.gif

Fuckadmin.gif

I found it highly amusing. Don't direct your grumpiness towards me, I didn't break the computer

Fuckadmin.gif

It works perfectly fine... Just the sound won't...

You might have to re install your sound card?

How do I go about doing that?

Find out what make your sound card is. Should be in control panel then device manager. Go to your sound card right click then update drivers. See if that works.

Fuckadmin.gif

Fuckadmin.gif

Fuckadmin.gif

It works perfectly fine... Just the sound won't...

GT was well better :praise:

when you done the system restore was the speakers all plugged in or unplugged

when i had to wipe my old PC and start again, i lost all sound and had to install a new sound card as when i reloaded windows and didnt have the speakers in, it never installed them and the windows disc wasnt mine so i couldnt do it again

when you done the system restore was the speakers all plugged in or unplugged

when i had to wipe my old PC and start again, i lost all sound and had to install a new sound card as when i reloaded windows and didnt have the speakers in, it never installed them and the windows disc wasnt mine so i couldnt do it again

Unplugged. Thankfully, its working again!!!