David Weir Deserves So Much Credit

Canadaready

His effort in even getting Ugo a shot at goal was marvellous.

Just look at our players in the box bumping and jumping all over the place and knocking the Celtic players around.

Remember when PLG wouldn't allowed for rough housing in training ;)

Weir has been such a great signing. I shudder to think what would have happened today bad PLG still been here, we would have been going into the game next week with Aberdeen breathing our necks, and then god knows what would have happened in our quest for second place if we had lost that one.

We'd have been 7 points behind Aberdeen if PLG was still here. Let's move on.

What rubbish. We were in second place when he left and beat Aberdeen twice. What goes through some peoples minds is beyond me.

Weir = best signing this season.

Spot on. (tu)

Weir = one of the best signings in recent times imo

The difference he has made to our defence is astounding. We've went from leaking goals to diddy teams (by the barrel load), to hold celtic out at Celtic Park. Hes defo given us something we've been missing...prob since big Amo left.

Totally agree m8 -I have been really impressed with Davie since he arrived. As a matter of fact, was gonnae go and purchase a jersey with his name on it, but since I aye seem to jinx whomever I do that to I think I'll hold off a while yet. ;)