Madjid Bougherra's future

papaguy51

We've had a problem with it since he missed games by going AWOL while on Algeria duty

well you should have started an anti-bougherra hate campaign then,,,,,,,,,,,or was you not sure if you were gonna win the league or not?

There was a "hate campaign" among section of our support then :rolleyes:

Maybe you should do your research before you start trying to patronise and belittle paying Rangers supporters who have every right to be annoyed at Bougherras constant "injury" problems & tendancy to miss two/three games every time an international game comes around.

You're just using these fancy English words so they wont understand and can't reply, aren't you? :pipe:

Et pour les algériens, on doit comprendre qu'ici, en Écosse, nous adorons quand nos joueurs joue quand ils ne sont pas 100% peut-etre (un attitude assez stupide, mais voila...). Boogie est, pour la plupart de nous, un joueur tres preferé, et je suis absolumment sur que tout voudra voir Bougherra joue forte au mondial pour vous (tu)

hihi, when I can't understand, I just check out my dictionay :craphead:

patronize means someone haughty :wink:

tendancy = tendance, its almost french :uk:

belittle, this I guess, have something to do with "little" lower maybe :21:

content de savoir que tout le monde, malgré les apparences sera de tout coeur avec le grand bouggie

merci

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:craphead: In english please :sherlock:

yea sure, sorry

he said that Rangers fans need to see their players at the club disposal and give their all. And he is sure that everyone will support bouggie, their favourite player, in the world cup

and I said I'm glad to hear that :happy:

Belittle is basically a harsher word fro patronize :)

Ca me plait que nous avons un tas des fanas algeriens, nous sommes vraiment un équipe globale!

Translation for Fog and others: It's good to see that we have so many Algerian fans, we truly are a global club! :pipe:

thanks for the lesson ^.^ dude

ages ago, Celtic was more famous here, but now I personally take the opposite view, esspecially that Rangers is winning the league and playing the CL

Celtic is no more, now time for rangers to shine :rolleyes:

[quote name=papaguy51' date='06

May 2010 - 04:13 PM' timestamp='1273155214' post='1057938095]

Anyway, Boughy was born in Longvic in France.

He's not even Algerian!

how did you manage to come to this conclusion?

he's born in france from an ALGERIAN father and an ALGERIAN mother,so what does that make him?PORTUGUESE??????

he's 100 per cent algerian with a desert warrior blood running thru his veins,,,,,,and a rangers star of course :wink:

French? :sherlock:

depends what it says on his passport

He would check it, but he's probably lost it again :pipe:

he has dual nationality, now you should ask him if you wanna know whether he is Algerian or french :blush:

I'm sure if he was good enough to play for France, he'd have been French (tu)

he has dual nationality, now you should ask him if you wanna know whether he is Algerian or french :blush:

I'm sure if he was good enough to play for France, he'd have been French (tu)

unless otherwise informed, he's chosen Algeria when he was 19 years old, ans he already was talented ^.^

btw, I just read our newspaper, that PSG, paris, wants bougherra, an experienced defender to help out and younger one ^.^

its in the first page our football newspaper

Bourdeaux wants him as well :clap:

they talked also about a 6-6 game hebernian and motherwell