Jim Traynor

Guest greengrass

personal insults now eh ???? must be getting to you !!! (harhar) sticks and stones and all that

So will you answer the question about what happened at Celta Vigo ??? don't dance round the issue , you have a fucking opinion on everything else , so why are you refusing to comment on this ??????

Greengrass has just proved himself to be the little boulder on the shoulder paranoid unemployable little bigot we all know him to be - remember the airport in Celta Vigo ???? presume all the dims deserved the kicking they got that night including the guy in the wheelchair ??? no smoke without fire though eh ?? so what were the greatest fans in the world up to that night that caused the Spanish Police to give them a clubbing then ??

I await you answer with baited breath , but i won't be holding it............

you been listening to real radio again. :lol:

and unemployed ?? nah self - employed ... work in construction. (incase you wondered) .. some of us tims actually do work for a living..for all the shit u try and talk . :rolleyes:

as i said previous , the innocents i feel sorry for... but some of your support probably deserved it aswell.

and also .

Bain goes on about segregation being the cause of the problems - how many Osasuna fans did we see at the trouble points? It was all rangers fans and no Spanish guys anywhere near them.

Bain and McIntyre admit that there were sizeable numbers of banned fans there. Known trouble makers and total scumbags intent on causing major bother and then running away like weans. So the Spanish polis should just let these cretins get away with their pish? Should they send in stewards to deal with it? Surely only the riot polis are up to the job. If these daft members of your support are so dangerous that they are banned from snake moan then your ordinary Senor Plod won't be doing the dirty work.

Rangers couldn't handle being pumped by a second rate team full of taigs. Webo blessing himself after he scored would no doubt have fed the Midnless numer of your support frenzy to even greater levels. But as great uncle walter said to chic dung after the game "they provided great vocal support".

some former celtic employes deserve it

Guest greengrass
Thanks for that GG , simple question , now would you call these fans whom you have said deserved it SCUM also ???

yes i would , but the thing is you must realise ( most if not all) , our fans dont behave like this on thier euro travels impeccable european record support ..

your lot do , time and time again , its a KNOWN fact. im afraid.

GG have you asked why it only happens in Spain ?? Holland , no probs , Italy , no probs , Germany , no probs , Bratislava , no probs ...........it's not as widespread as perhaps you percieve but we do appear to have a problem whenever we go to Spain.

Thanks for that GG , simple question , now would you call these fans whom you have said deserved it SCUM also ???

yes i would , but the thing is you must realise ( most if not all) , our fans dont behave like this on thier euro travels impeccable european record support ..

your lot do , time and time again , its a KNOWN fact. im afraid.

LIAR

Guest greengrass
GG have you asked why it only happens in Spain ?? Holland , no probs , Italy , no probs , Germany , no probs , Bratislava , no probs ...........it's not as widespread as perhaps you percieve but we do appear to have a problem whenever we go to Spain.

yes in spain it is bad , i dunno why , couple of other times tho aswell , that was not spain , but in spain i dunno maybe they have your cards marked , after villareal , and barca. <cr> and maybe pre-match they had already the intention to go in heavy handed , and only takes one little minute - or big thing to kick off.

Can't comment on Barca as i was too young and don't know enough about it to make an informed opinion on it , Villareal from info i've been told was no prob with other fans , just with the Police , as for other times it happened (as you claim) , when were and what happened , back up yout facts if your going to make up these types of claims.

Guest greengrass
Can't comment on Barca as i was too young and don't know enough about it to make an informed opinion on it , Villareal from info i've been told was no prob with other fans , just with the Police , as for other times it happened (as you claim) , when were and what happened , back up yout facts if your going to make up these types of claims.

i dont know who you played but it was not in spain before , and rangers fans have fought many a time , think it was against english opponents some.

i dont know who you played but it was not in spain before , and rangers fans have fought many a time , think it was against english opponents some.

So your making claims that you can't back up ??? if that's the case then how do you know them to be true or is your judgement already clouded and mind made up before you know facts ??

Guest greengrass

So your making claims that you can't back up ??? if that's the case then how do you know them to be true or is your judgement already clouded and mind made up before you know facts ??

there is facts... in the papers etc your fans rioting in the past.. i dont know your history or what specific games it is .. but i remember CLEARY you have many fights , in various places. england i know for fact a few times.. spain x 2 .

Notoriously bad Support in Europe im afraid .( not all tho it has to be said)

there is facts... in the papers etc your fans rioting in the past.. i dont know your history or what specific games it is .. but i remember CLEARY you have many fights , in various places. england i know for fact a few times.. spain x 2 .

Notoriously bad Support in Europe im afraid .( not all tho it has to be said)

But no facts to back it up :rolleyes: no point debating any further , your mind is made up isn't it ?????

greengrass were you over in Spain.... exactly so shut the f*ck up. You dont have a clue what went on from the minute we arrived in Pamplona till the minute we left. The Rangers fans are by no means angels, but last night's treatment was an utter disgrace!!

I'd advise you to keep your mouth shut on this!

GG we had two, people arrested, one for D&D the other for I don't know what. We went 14 years in Europe without an arrest. For some reason Celtic fans get good press for diverting planes, singing PIRA songs, etc yet we get attacked and some of the scum press say it is our fault. The police were attacking the travel club memebers in the part of the groung they were supposed to be in, the rest of the ground had mixed fans effectively partying. You are talking shite and you know it.