My discs keep cracking

andymc10

So a while ago now i realise my Fifa 10 was starting to crack on the inside ring few days later it stops working so I think no big deal I will just buy a new one so i buy a new one fair enough. Then i realise my MW2 is cracked as well so it decides its not going to work so I buy a new one thinking it must be the Xbox and not me being careless with them cause I put them back in there case properly every time. Now like as of 10 minutes ago I go to play MW2 and it doesn't work look at it and see its cracked :anguish::anguish::anguish:

Similar to mine seems to be happening to a few people so im not sure if its my xbox

Picture0022.jpg

try googling it mate, may find its a common problem and how to fix it

also what you could try (if the crack is small enough) is rent the game from blockbuster and "accidentally" get the discs mixed up

and while it may seem daft, when you go to take the games from their cases, make sure you are pressing the release button in the case properly and not pulling the disc out by any force as this can start/further the crack

lastly dont try the discs again as the crack may extend while in your 360 and if it splits the disc completely, it will rip apart the insides of your 360

So a while ago now i realise my Fifa 10 was starting to crack on the inside ring few days later it stops working so I think no big deal I will just buy a new one so i buy a new one fair enough. Then i realise my MW2 is cracked as well so it decides its not going to work so I buy a new one thinking it must be the Xbox and not me being careless with them cause I put them back in there case properly every time. Now like as of 10 minutes ago I go to play MW2 and it doesn't work look at it and see its cracked :anguish::anguish::anguish:

Similar to mine seems to be happening to a few people so im not sure if its my xbox

Picture0022.jpg

This happened with somebody i know his Xbox was cracking his discs and he had to send it back but listen to Jimbeamjunior as well