The Gallant Pioneers Website Launched.

Looking good guys, looking forward to getting a good read when I get home (tu)

Could you add RM as a link? Seen the email address to send a request, but I thought in here would be just as easy. Description: "Rangers forum and news site: by the fans, for the fans"

Do you want me to email you instead Moonlighter?

Still not showing mate, personally when I think about Rangers first - I would say our club page should be the first to click, followed by RangersPedia /Rangers History and then any forum page...but that's just me.

From my professional & business perspective, when we look at our brand, it's always the most commercially viable links that are made, the most prominent, and accessible.

Yes it is and has been for a few days.

http://www.thegallantpioneers.co.uk/RangersMedia---Rangers-Football-Club-SiteLatest-News.html

Could you add RM as a link? Seen the email address to send a request, but I thought in here would be just as easy. Description: "Rangers forum and news site: by the fans, for the fans"

Still not showing mate, personally when I think about Rangers first - I would say our club page should be the first to click, followed by RangersPedia /Rangers History and then any forum page...but that's just me.

From my professional & business perspective, when we look at our brand, it's always the most commercially viable links that are made, the most prominent, and accessible.

http://www.thegallantpioneers.co.uk/RangersMedia---Rangers-Football-Club-SiteLatest-News.html

could we get the VanguardBears website put up and thats all the fans websites covered

could we get the VanguardBears website put up and thats all the fans websites covered

You'd have to ask the people involved with the site.

You'd have to ask the people involved with the site.

sorry mate i thought when you posted this that you were

i will pm moonlighter(iain)