Any other news?

GrumpyRyan

Morning All

Just wondering if anyone is reading, hearing or sourcing any other transfer news? Are we looking at alternative targets or going to sit in Austria till the 31st of this month <cr> Do not get me wrong, I want the guy but I am uneasy at the thought that we have thrown our eggs in one basket when there are other areas needing some attention to. Maybe Smith et al are working on that angle but I would love to hear more on possibilities or even a few we have at least sounded out.

Its went rather quiet on other fronts or is that just my constant checking of the 70 pager :craphead: :craphead:

Only a few weeks ago I was ecstatic and the links to players again and looking forward to this transfer window....now my emotion are shattered and I want it over with players in NOW :ph34r:

Looks like we're throwing all our eggs in the one basket with Jelavic

That was my thoughts and fears...dangerous game to play when we clearly need to address the positions we are very thin in. I clearly understand now why people do get negative on the boards here, the emotional roller-coaster is flippen unreal :craphead: :craphead: Sitting on RM for 12- 14 hours a day while trying to do other things aint healthy for me :uk: