Can Anyone help me on how to make sigs,for myself.?

West-Enclosure-Bear

Most people use Adobe Photoshop. To buy it retail costs around £1,000 but i am sure there are other ways to .. err, procure the software. craphead2.gif

After that, if you go onto Youtube, you can search for tutorials there and that will get you started until you learn to add you own touches.

aye but can you not download as a trial.???? or is it better if you buy it.???

and when i do get,what size should my sig be.??? whats the normal size.??

You can get a trial for a month then you need a code, I didn't pay £500 anyway. ;)

Normal size is 500 x 200 or smaller (tu)

You can get a trial for a month then you need a code, I didn't pay £500 anyway. ;)

Normal size is 500 x 200 or smaller (tu)

cheers ive downloaded it. can't get the hang of it but. i want to do the pics with the swirls going around the pic. if you know what i mean.??

cheers ive downloaded it. can't get the hang of it but. i want to do the pics with the swirls going around the pic. if you know what i mean.??

You'd be best trying youtube, most of the tutorials are well explained. You'll get the hang of it soon enough.

do you make your own.????

when you fix your size out,do you put your pic in first.???

do u no how to do the swirls.????

Yes, depends what your doing but I usually work out a background then insert my render and try and blend it in. And no I don't but someone on here will.