Heading down back from the game

Alright troops, heading back down to Devon having watched the game today. Just thought i'd update a few bears who couldn't make it on the game.

Lafferty was an arse with the challenge, but having watched it again I don't think its a straight red! A strong yellow undoubtedly, but he gets the red for reacting like a girl by trying to grab McBride afterwards. Referee would of done better to give him two seperate yellows to clarify this, as I fully believe it was the two incidents combined that got him sent off. Any professional player should realise that having made a rash challenge, reacting to someone booting a ball at you is pure idiocy.

Moving onto the football the first half was dire. Hibs gave us plenty of opportunities to create chances, but our passing inside both halves of the pitch was woeful! Apparently Neil McCann said we couldn't create the final ball? From what I say we couldn't pass any ball. Naismith seemed to overhit everything, whilst the amount of loose passes the Bougherra, Papac and Davis made was unbelievable!

Second half started a lot better. Beattie turned in a top performance today, considering how unfit he currently is. Some of the runs he made were screaming to be picked out, and on a better day Davis will make those passes most of the game.

Weiss was brilliant, loved his arrogance of holding the ball after every free-kick/corner he won. He knows how good he is, and wants to show it by taking the limelight. Should of passed to Miller to give him his hat-trick earlier, but who can blame him for wanting a debut goal after a cracking assist? Looked strong as well, very low centre of gravity which is good as i'd never realised how hard he is to knock off the ball at Man City/in the world cup.

Edu was woeful and needs to be dropped. The amount of times he gets himself into trouble and loses the team momentum is shocking. His passes always seem to be hospital passes, and he seems unable to dribble with his head up.

McGregor should be sold, I believe Alexander to be an equal keeper and is a far more honest player. McGregor whilst a fantastic keeper on his day, drags our clubs name through the mud. With cheating like that I can see why the Tartan Army despise some Rangers players so much. The same goes for Lafferty, difference is that he isn't even a very good player.

By the way, away fans were fantastic today! Especially loved the abuse to the unwashed with a EIRE flag on the East Stand, they took absolute pelters!

:sherlock:

Alright troops, heading back down to Devon having watched the game today. Just thought i'd update a few bears who couldn't make it on the game.

Lafferty was an arse with the challenge, but having watched it again I don't think its a straight red! A strong yellow undoubtedly, but he gets the red for reacting like a girl by trying to grab McBride afterwards. Referee would of done better to give him two seperate yellows to clarify this, as I fully believe it was the two incidents combined that got him sent off. Any professional player should realise that having made a rash challenge, reacting to someone booting a ball at you is pure idiocy.

Moving onto the football the first half was dire. Hibs gave us plenty of opportunities to create chances, but our passing inside both halves of the pitch was woeful! Apparently Neil McCann said we couldn't create the final ball? From what I say we couldn't pass any ball. Naismith seemed to overhit everything, whilst the amount of loose passes the Bougherra, Papac and Davis made was unbelievable!

Second half started a lot better. Beattie turned in a top performance today, considering how unfit he currently is. Some of the runs he made were screaming to be picked out, and on a better day Davis will make those passes most of the game.

Weiss was brilliant, loved his arrogance of holding the ball after every free-kick/corner he won. He knows how good he is, and wants to show it by taking the limelight. Should of passed to Miller to give him his hat-trick earlier, but who can blame him for wanting a debut goal after a cracking assist? Looked strong as well, very low centre of gravity which is good as i'd never realised how hard he is to knock off the ball at Man City/in the world cup.

Edu was woeful and needs to be dropped. The amount of times he gets himself into trouble and loses the team momentum is shocking. His passes always seem to be hospital passes, and he seems unable to dribble with his head up.

McGregor should be sold, I believe Alexander to be an equal keeper and is a far more honest player. McGregor whilst a fantastic keeper on his day, drags our clubs name through the mud. With cheating like that I can see why the Tartan Army despise some Rangers players so much. The same goes for Lafferty, difference is that he isn't even a very good player.

By the way, away fans were fantastic today! Especially loved the abuse to the unwashed with a EIRE flag on the East Stand, they took absolute pelters!

I'm sorry mate but i couldnt agree with you less on this point

Not surprised Lafferty reacted the way he did (tu) Cunt thought he was a wee ticket hittin the ball off him.

Disagree with your McGregor point aswell , plus tartan army are just wankers.

But aye we as the fans were amazing :D The billy boys sounded tremendous. Best away support in Britain - FACT.

Safe journey mate :uk:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/default/Jelavic.png

give it a break doh, alexander is not in the same league as mcgregor although hes undoubtedly a good keeper :)

that wee eejit stokes tried his best to get mcgregor sent off by taunting him but he kept his cool he knows what he done was stupid.

As for the lafferty point he isnt the first to do it nor will he be the last.

Edu was mince (nicer way of putting it) thank god big lees back next week and hopefully jelavics work permits here so theres no need to play edu.

p.s Safe Journey Home :):uk::21: