Crystal Ball

JackCarter

Where do you seen the club in the future? Currently with a chance to win three in a row, although losing Walter at the end of the season, and a chance of redemption in Europe. Having a large debt to clear but still able to spend £4 million on one player. In need of investment but no clear savour in sight. Rangers are at a point where it is difficult to see where the future lies. So where do you see the club in 1 year, 5 years and 10 years time in terms of domestic and European success, financial stability, quality of player, stadium and facilities?

Where do you seen the club in the future? Currently with a chance to win three in a row, although losing Walter at the end of the season, and a chance of redemption in Europe. Having a large debt to clear but still able to spend £4 million on one player. In need of investment but no clear savour in sight. Rangers are at a point where it is difficult to see where the future lies. So where do you see the club in 1 year, 5 years and 10 years time in terms of domestic and European success, financial stability, quality of player, stadium and facilities?

Still kickin ass still making names. With new UEFA and EPL rules limiting players the SPL can only prosper with a higher quality of player needing teams we will undoubtingly continue to show the world how it's done.

tbh i think things will only get worse due to the league we are in , people would rather invest in teams like blackburn or birmingham over us because they are in the premier league , imo it doesnt make sense for a buyer to come in for us if he is looking to get a return for his investment ,

i remember reading mark hatley's coloum in one of the papers a while back and he was basically saying that he knew a few wealthy people from the USA and he had mentioned about rangers looking for investors , but they thought it was qpr and were not interested at all when they found out it was us because we were in scotland .

we need to start producing more youth players and giving then some game time from 17-19 rather than 21/22 . because if we dont qualify for champions league next season then we loose out on a large chunk of our turnover

so unless we produce players through youth then our quality of player will probably get worse

but we will always have ibrox and probably murray park

unless things change we will get worse due to the spl getting worse and teams like dundee utd hibs motherwell and them not being able to beat nobody teams from the foreign leagues ( aek athens aside )

one way around this i think would be to ease up on the work permit and allow players from the likes of croatia and slovakia that you can get cheap but would probably improve our league

ofcourse all this is my opinion so feel free to disgree

We are going to struggle to get CL after this year, but regardless all we have to do is stay ahead of THEM and we can have no complaints. I think ally has had a good few years under walter. I'd rather walter stayed but ally has my full backing and I'm interested to see what sort of team he will build if it is to be next season he takes over. Winning the league will still create chance to qualify for CL and I think we could still manage