Valencia Indies

Carsons Dog

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The email draft I posted on page 2 is now sent to the TC, I'll update with any reply. I'll also be phoning 2moro to vent my frustrations for want of a better phrase.

I've got another possible way of getting a TC ticket (my old knows a man on the inside so to speak lol)

Failing that I'll be looking for tiks in Spain.

Did username costablanca bear or something like that say he lives over there and was intent on getting and selling tiks to a bear in need?

The email draft I posted on page 2 is now sent to the TC, I'll update with any reply. I'll also be phoning 2moro to vent my frustrations for want of a better phrase.

I've got another possible way of getting a TC ticket (my old knows a man on the inside so to speak lol)

Failing that I'll be looking for tiks in Spain.

Did username costablanca bear or something like that say he lives over there and was intent on getting and selling tiks to a bear in need?

I sent them a similar emial markybear, saying i booked accomidation and flights etc after reading the start of the email. will be intresting to see there reply.

Im not majorly fussed if i dont get a ticket as we are travelling to Salou and getting one of the two coaches from there to Valencia. the guy running the busses and the Salou Ibrox has said he can get everyone tickets for the home end who need them.

Just off the blower to my mate, he's under the impression that the TC are allocating tickets on the points basis pre man utd, for Valencia and bursaspor. Ie if u did or didn't go to OT ur point wouldn't be added until after turkey?

Anyone confirm or deny?

Just off the blower to my mate, he's under the impression that the TC are allocating tickets on the points basis pre man utd, for Valencia and bursaspor. Ie if u did or didn't go to OT ur point wouldn't be added until after turkey?

Anyone confirm or deny?

Interesting, although it wouldn't suprise me.

I sent them a similar emial markybear, saying i booked accomidation and flights etc after reading the start of the email. will be intresting to see there reply.

Im not majorly fussed if i dont get a ticket as we are travelling to Salou and getting one of the two coaches from

there to Valencia. the guy running the busses and the Salou Ibrox has said he can get everyone tickets for the home end who need them.

Was it the guy costablanca bear who posts on here?

Anyone confirm or deny?

Don't know either way, but it would be a strange thing to do, and a first for the TC.

Was it the guy costablanca bear who posts on here?

nah mate it was a guy from follow follow. I dont use that forum but my mate does, and hes arranged it all.

But he seems to think it will be pritty easy for guys to get tickets for the home end.

If we arent succesful with our complaints to the travel club i will pass you on his details if u would like to see if he can sort you out with tickets. :)

nah mate it was a guy from follow follow. I dont use that forum but my mate does, and hes arranged it all.

But he seems to think it will be pritty easy for guys to get tickets for the home end.

If we arent succesful with our complaints to the travel club i will pass you on his details if u would like to see if he can

sort you out with tickets. :)

Sounds gd mate, I'm going with or without a TC ticket, I'm all booked up ages ago so I'll be there, just a case of which side of the ground now.

I'll post my reply from TC and if u can do the same we'll take it from there bud (tu)

Anyone confirm or deny?

Thats wrong mate. Independants are allocated tickets on a game to game basis. He might be getting mixed up with the T Cook flts as anyone regardless of pts could book up after 2 day priorty window which was given to members on 3 and 4 pts

Thats wrong mate. Independants are allocated tickets on a game to game basis. He might be getting mixed up with the T Cook flts as anyone regardless of pts could book up after 2 day priorty window which was given to members on 3 and 4 pts

That sounds very possible mate, maybe he got mixed up between the 2. Although he's usually on the ball with this kinda stuff, fuck knows, I'll need to wait and see.

He also said he knows a few boys who are going to decline the Valencia tickets anyway so hopefully I'll recieve a 2nd email or phone call offering me a cancellation ticket (tu)