Lennon Sending Off

Guest Daniel-CFC

Jake made aperfectly reasonable comment about celtic fans backing up lemon no matter what he does. As someone else pointed out anything could have been used, ie murder or rape! Tic fans will always support lennon, its just how they are with their victimisation and paranoid beliefs.

Lennon dived, didnit get what he wanted, assaulted a guy and then acted like a total d!ck to the ref and linesman as did his manager. Shameful behhaviour. then GG dishes out some personal abuse and mentions the BJK stuff when no1 else did.

hoff you and i know jake was reffering to the "BJK" thing

Bull, can you read ppls minds?? What has lennon got to do with BJK?? His point was that celtic fans would stick up for him no matter what. He could have used any crime. It was you and GG that ASSUMED that.

even if he buggered children was his reply (tu) i think he was and has admited to it

wwhere did he admit to it?? You are making things up, Jake apologised about making a reference to child abuse, and quite rightly so. It was a joke.

I dont see where exactly he mentioned BJK, maybe I am missing something that you could point out?? Seems that only the celtic fans can see what he was meaning.

for the sake of an argument ill leave it here but you and i both know what that comment was in reference to. i understand why you would back him up

the'joke' by Jake was not appropriate in any shape or form. Not on this board.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jake made aperfectly reasonable comment about celtic fans backing up lemon no matter what he does. As someone else pointed out anything could have been used, ie murder or rape! Tic fans will always support lennon, its just how they are with their victimisation and paranoid beliefs.

Lennon dived, didnit get what he wanted, assaulted a guy and then acted like a total d!ck to the ref and linesman as did his manager. Shameful behhaviour. then GG dishes out some personal abuse and mentions the BJK stuff when no1 else did.

Bull, can you read ppls minds?? What has lennon got to do with BJK?? His point was that celtic fans would stick up for him no matter what. He could have used any crime. It was you and GG that ASSUMED that.

even if he buggered children was his reply (tu) i think he was and has admited to it

wwhere did he admit to it?? You are making things up, Jake apologised about making a reference to child abuse, and quite rightly so. It was a joke.

I dont see where exactly he mentioned BJK, maybe I am missing something that you could point out?? Seems that only the celtic fans can see what he was meaning.

for the sake of an argument ill leave it here but you and i both know what that comment was in reference to. i understand why you would back him up

I can quite honestly say on my 2 year old sons life that was not in my mind when I posted that. Whether you accept that or not matters not a jot to me.

funny how only the tims dnt believe you mate.

It's the conspiracy/victimisation bit kicking in. :P:lol:

OK mate. Point taken and apology given.

would a joke about rape or murder be thought of in the same way though coop? I think not, he has apologised for the joke.

Strachan just admitted he never seen the penalty doh doh

he is just as bad as lemon at times, did you see how he reacted!! Wee chesney blew a fuse! :lol:

OK mate. Point taken and apology given.

no bother Jake (tu)

I can quite honestly say on my 2 year old sons life that was not in my mind when I posted that. Whether you accept that or not matters not a jot to me.

i beleive you after reading the thread twice (tu)

Anyhow, in the spirit of panto season it was a red card...

oh yes it was!

oh no it wasnt doh

That video was pretty dodgy and never seen the full event. Wasnt much of a head butt, but anything to get Lemmon sent of is fine by me (tu)

he is just as bad as lemon at times, did you see how he reacted!! Wee chesney blew a fuse! :lol:

And im now wondering what for if he never seen the penalty :rolleyes:

Defend his captain to the end?

there both going down to the gallows as a result, build em high!

Guest greengrass

even after todays debacle incidents aside.... footballing wise ..we played really well at times today again..and could have mayube been 3 or 4.. had we used more cutting edge..

1-0. still tho.

we trot on.... (spl)

were you 1 of the 1s singing about KB being on the wall :lol:

we must be all bigots! :lol:

Guest greengrass
even after todays debacle incidents aside....

1-0.

we trot on.... (spl)

without a captain, a decent right back and a manager who will be relegated ;)

mon the Dundee United!

:lol:

infact cafu was brilliant today as with naylor... both full backs had a great game.

gravesen motm...first time ive seen him controlling the game this season.... naka good in spells as with mcgeady.

strikers miller,magic,and jarosik poor.

boruc - was boruc again.

were you 1 of the 1s singing about KB being on the wall :lol:

we must be all bigots! :lol:

Arnt all Rangers fans bigots? :rolleyes:

even after todays debacle incidents aside....

1-0.

we trot on.... (spl)

without a captain, a decent right back and a manager who will be relegated ;)

mon the Dundee United!

:lol:

infact cafu was brilliant today as with naylor... both full backs had a great game.

you're mhob's luck is starting to run very thin greenass :pipe:

even after todays debacle incidents aside.... footballing wise ..we played really well at times today again..and could have mayube been 3 or 4.. had we used more cutting edge..

1-0. still tho.

we trot on.... (spl)

but all that happened in the 90th minute.its not as if it affected you for half the match doh

GG just out of interest, how many times have you made a reference to 16 points today?? I have a strange feeling you may have posted 2 or 3 times on the trot without mentioning it, surely not!! Are my eyes decieving me??? :P

GG just out of interest, how many times have you made a reference to 16 points today?? I have a strange feeling you may have posted 2 or 3 times on the trot without mentioning it, surely not!! Are my eyes decieving me??? :P

16 points ;)

we enjoyed the chase B)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!!!! <zzz>

16 points ;)

we enjoyed the chase B)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN!!!!

16 points

16 points

16 points

:pipe:

were gonna catch you up Dan !! .... or at least close the gap big time. I believe it.

Guest greengrass

010002306789600lo0.jpg

Yaaawn Indeed. (wve)

so far...

20 games played of 38.

Celtic

_______

Home : P10 W10 D0 L0

Away : P10 W6 D3 L1

Overall P20 W16 D3 L1

Rangers.

_______