We've only got ourselves to blame

Poor performance and result, as per and we've only got ourselves to blame!Turning up for a spell in the 2nd half is simply not acceptable and every one of those players, bar Allan McGregor have to take a long hard look at themselves. I know some on here won't like this slating of the players and performance. But what was our excuse today?

Inverness are the form side; small squad, tired after our piss poor performance on Tuesday night, injuries, can't win every game? Celtic are even worse? Don't give me that nonsense. Once again we were not good enough and made Inverness look like Barcelona at times and before people start with the 'negative, keyboard hardman, gees us a break.'

Even our keeper tore into his teammates.

View the full article

I have to say i'm not going to get at you at all for saying this, I agree 110%, some of the players on that park need to take a look at themselves sometimes, I love Weiss but even the commentator realised his attitude at the weekend, I'm sure you will all agree he is an enormous talent and a great player to have at the club, but saying that he did look off at the weekend, he wasnt really defending and helping out Papac as much as he could of done which in turn sort of lead to Inverness' goal, not closing down, and also I didnt get the deal with some of the crosses he was delivering in dangerous areas for us in the first half. Saying that i'm pretty sure he will come good, but it's just that sometimes he is hot and cold. James beattie done ok for me when he came on, Infact well for someone who has been struggling with wee niggles now and again. As for the january transfer window, I like all bears are dreading it, heres hoping we keep a few atleast until the summer and maybe the takeover will be complete?. P.s this is my opinion, please dont get at me.