Two loan deals?

Muff

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only............

Been linked with loan moves to Sampdoria, Real Zaragoza, Racing Santander and Genoa in the last few days and dont think he has played once for Spurs this season so that's the only reason I suggested him!

Hasnt kick a ball because hes absolutely rubbish. Please no, i was actually waiting on someone to bring him up for a wee while now, not sure why. Hell noooooooooooooo.

(tu)

52 goals in 116 apps for standard liege is good (tu) I would be happy if we signed him on a loan

Been linked with loan moves to Sampdoria, Real Zaragoza, Racing Santander and Genoa in the last few days and dont think he has played once for Spurs this season so that's the only reason I suggested him!

I suggested him years ago but not on a fans forum, just to friends and family. I think its a great shout mate, sadly our own fans and our club will find too many stumbling blocks to go for someone so talented.

Funny too, none of those clubs you named above are anywhere close to being as big as us, although Genoa have been spending big bucks in recent years.

Its a massive YES from me mate. :)

(tu)

52 goals in 116 apps for standard liege is good (tu) I would be happy if we signed him on a loan

Thats why Liverpool signed him mate, still a no from me. No thanks.I would be gutted if we went for him if im honest, what i have saw of him at Liverpool, i have not liked one bit.

(tu)

Thats why Liverpool signed him mate, still a no from me. No thanks.I would be gutted if we went for him if im honest, what i have saw of him at Liverpool, i have not liked one bit.

(tu)

With a good run of games I think he'll be good

If it's a defender and a striker Walter wants I'd be delighted if we raided Liverpool for jovanovic and Wilson

I suggested him years ago but not on a fans forum, just to friends and family. I think its a great shout mate, sadly our own fans and our club will find too many stumbling blocks to go for someone so talented.

Funny too, none of those clubs you named above are anywhere close to being as big as us, although Genoa have been spending big bucks in recent years.

Its a massive YES from me mate. :)

(tu)

Aye.. I've always like him. Done very well with Galatasary on loan last year. Not sure what his wages are but no doubt he'll be getting well over 30k a week.

Aye.. I've always like him. Done very well with Galatasary on loan last year. Not sure what his wages are but no doubt he'll be getting well over 30k a week.

I cant really see him on big bucks if im honest. Hes not really done anything in the game properly to deserve a huge salary.

I think hes within reach but i dont think its someone Walter or Bain would look at.

Did Ipswich not loan him at one point?

Kevin Philips at the age of 36 now the prime target !!! Laughable , its bad enough with Beattie

sadly rangers being linked with kevin phillips is a sign of the times at the club. however he would do a job til the end of season.

BWP will be bought if he comes at all. All this talk of Novo and Boyd? I'm not the greatest fan of players returning but if we could afford them on loan deals then why not? They know the club, the players and domestic life here so for a temporary measure it wouldn't be the worst thing we could do. Whatever it takes to win the league I'm happy with.