Kris Common

If Derby have accepted 300k from Celtic and we have offered 500k and we've offered Commons 14k/week but he wants closer to 20k......crazy idea i know but why don't we tell Derby we'll pay them the 300k they accepted from Celtic and use the extra 200k to up his wages by a couple of grand??

:praise:

You start your new job next monday mate :lol:

Seriously though, surely we could do this?

blouie has a long history of talking total gash.

I think thats unfair regarding transfers. He called it right that Eagles was coming down to Ibrox he was hardly to know what was going on in the talks. He stuck to his guns regarding Jelavic and was right again.

To say he talks total gash isn't right compared to some of the shite some posters say on here.

I think thats unfair regarding transfers. He called it right that Eagles was coming down to Ibrox he was hardly to know what was going on in the talks. He stuck to his guns regarding Jelavic and was right again.

To say he talks total gash isn't right compared to some of the shite some posters say on here.

eagles was spoted at murray park by a poster on ff.

that was the first news on him in the country.

if blouies source is ff then lol.

other than every paper in the land says otherwise?

and when have the papers ever been taken for fucking gospel on here? Next your gonni start telling people weiss is a shyt player :lol: aw god could you imagine

thats the spirit its not happening everythings great.

never said that once. Where is this concrete 100% proof that he is going to celtic. since you seem to believe everything the papers say even they have not said he has signed , just that he is going to sign and as we all know that can backfire. So until i hear one way or another i will be silently hopefull of this rangers deal going through. Better to be hopefull rather than a doom and gloom merchant (tu)

never said that once. Where is this concrete 100% proof that he is going to celtic. since you seem to believe everything the papers say even they have not said he has signed , just that he is going to sign and as we all know that can backfire. So until i hear one way or another i will be silently hopefull of this rangers deal going through. Better to be hopefull rather than a doom and gloom merchant (tu)

fair enough.

He has just passed Kris Boyd at Linlithgow shops! Fuck knows why he went that way :lol:

Just got some breaking info hes stopped off at dobbies to get some wild boar burgers (tu) . If im being honest i am not actually ruling this story out about him going to murray park :lol: Blind optimism i think

Just got some breaking info hes stopped off at dobbies to get some wild boar burgers (tu) . If im being honest i am not actually ruing this story out about him going to murray park :lol: Blind optimism i think

Nothing wrong with that mate!

I really dont know where it stands at this moment in time but if the money story is true, id rather we didnt go near him

Nothing wrong with that mate!

I really dont know where it stands at this moment in time but if the money story is true, id rather we didnt go near him

By all accounts he was ready to and he wanted to. He still might fuck knows....no doubt there will be some idiot outside murray park that believes the story to give confirmation :lol: aw be back in a while need to leave now if im gonni make MP by 11 :P

Radio Cattolica now reporting that Ra shellick have NOT approached Commons

GIRFUT they were aw for him signing with septic yesterday. Backtracking because they know hes signing for us now ? hmmmm

By all accounts he was ready to and he wanted to. He still might fuck knows....no doubt there will be some idiot outside murray park that believes the story to give confirmation :lol: aw be back in a while need to leave now if im gonni make MP by 11 :P

Ive been in work and not moved from this PC! I have done 1 job since lunchtime yesterday and even at that it was Simon who is a mod on here who done it :lol:

Ive been in work and not moved from this PC! I have done 1 job since lunchtime yesterday and even at that it was Simon who is a mod on here who done it :lol:

im jobless and worhtless to society so i jst sit on this all day :(

The fuck is going on, someone from the Commons camp been trying to bump up what we're offering him?

some serious backtracking from them by the looks of it :sherlock: