Kris Common

Ive been in work and not moved from this PC! I have done 1 job since lunchtime yesterday and even at that it was Simon who is a mod on here who done it :lol:

If I ever find a job I could never be that lazy (I don't think so anyway).

:lol:

Im sure youl get something, but get your arse down to MP, you are RM's touchline reporter :uk:

Im sure my jobcentre advisor would be thrilled to hear i have spent aw my Giro on bus fare running back and forth to murray park and aboot lanarkshire searching for gary teales gaff. Not to mention the suit i obviously need and a RM microphone

Apparently KC is still open to coming here. I dont know but wether we sign him or not he IS NOT worth 20k p/w!

Btw Rangers confirmed the Eagles deal was dead straight away so i would say there is still plenty of time for this to happen

Apparently KC is still open to coming here. I dont know but wether we sign him or not he IS NOT worth 20k p/w!

Btw Rangers confirmed the Eagles deal was dead straight away so i would say there is still plenty of time for this to happen

defo mate and RC saying septic are not in for him after they were adament he was going to them jst gees me more hope now :lol:

defo mate and RC saying septic are not in for him after they were adament he was going to them jst gees me more hope now :lol:

See in the morning mate when RC do their sportcast thing, its only paper talk they deal with. Yesterday it was Boyd and previously wright phillips etc

See in the morning mate when RC do their sportcast thing, its only paper talk they deal with. Yesterday it was Boyd and previously wright phillips etc

there was a cracking only an excuse tape years ago and one of the scetches was the morning sports cast. you could hear the papers rustling and the muffeled sounds of someone shouting page 54 hugh.

Haha im not lazy mate, you just end up absorbed in this malarky! Before you know it its lunchtime :lol:

It's half 4 in the mornin here and it drives her crazy that I'm still up by the time she goes to work (then sleep aw day). :lol:

uselessbassasloyal.

It's half 4 in the mornin here and it drives her crazy that I'm still up by the time she goes to work (then sleep aw day). :lol:

uselessbassasloyal.

(tu):lol:

Everytime a thread has a new reply im all over it like a priest in a playschool! Hoping something has happend :uk:

there was a cracking only an excuse tape years ago and one of the scetches was the morning sports cast. you could hear the papers rustling and the muffeled sounds of someone shouting page 54 hugh.

GS quick point RFC52 said that they take their info from papers in the morning and that RC said celtic have not approached them. About an hour ago you were telling me all the papers in the land had him going to celtic no ? :sherlock::lol:

Everytime a thread has a new reply im all over it like a priest in a playschool! Hoping something has happend :uk:

Same :lol: everytime i see its just me or other people gap filling i die a little inside :lol:(td)

GS quick point RFC52 said that they take their info from papers in the morning and that RC said celtic have not approached them. About an hour ago you were telling me all the papers in the land had him going to celtic no ? :sherlock::lol:

Aye in the morning they more or less said the same story as the DR! Now the wee women doing it said not at this moment in time wacko.gif

uselessbassasloyal.

Sleep all day loyal here as-well, came from a 6 day working week to doing jack than walking the dog and being bored.At least we get to watch games at 2.45pm most mid weeks now.

do we know if he is meant to be at MP just now guys ? or later today ?

11 this morning apprently. BTW the maws fine and shes no pressing charges. Picked up a pack of blue ribband biscuits on the way home so there is no more "incidents" ;)

(tu)

I'm still not convinced Sellick have alot of money to spend.

apparently they couldnt offer Notts forrest the 500k it ould take to get wilson the now im sure someone said on here <cr> and that is an area they need strengthening pronto but fuck them and FTP :uk:

A tell her that I'm up all night because I'm depressed about no workin (if a am depressed it's way all the shite a read on here) :lol:

yes i did and as i see it they all did.

apparently they couldnt offer Notts forrest the 500k it ould take to get wilson the now im sure someone said on here wacko.gif and that is an area they need strengthening pronto but fuck them and FTP :uk:

Mate they would do it to please the green and grey hordes who hate us more than they love their own