just cant get enough

GraemeArcherBJK

When i see you celtic, i think of child abuse.

you just cant get enough, you just cant get enough.

All the things you do to kids you know you hide the truth.

you touched the children just like the priests.

and you just cant seem to get enough oh !!

What you guys reckon. song for sunday ?

WATP

When i see you celtic, i think of child abuse.

All the things you do to kids you know you hide the truth.

you touched the children just like the priests.

and you just cant seem to get enough oh !!

What you guys reckon. song for sunday ?

WATP

(tu) (tu)

this would wind them right up.

Tho it would be good to turn their wee beloved song into a derogatory version about them. :crabflute:

Why dont we sing YNWA as well then at the start of the game but change a few words?? maybe be another couple of catchy wee numbers they sing and change them too??

Are we not capable of singing our own songs instead of copying these cunts?

Why dont we sing YNWA as well then at the start of the game but change a few words?? maybe be another couple of catchy wee numbers they sing and change them too??

so why do so many rangers fans that think like this sing glasgow rangers champions ?

:lol:

Remove that stick from your hole. (tu) Its only a bit of fun m8! dont cry. Everthing will be ok (tu)

so why do so many rangers fans that think like this sing glasgow rangers champions ?

I dont give a fuck why people sing it! We're rangers not fucking celtic or DFS so as far as im concerned you can stick that song!

Anyway im off to the pictures, orange wednesdays n aw that (tu)

was just posting to see what you guys reckon. noticed in the paper today they are playing a video of the thai tims singing this, and thot if we sung that version, they would be foaming at the mouth

Its all banter m8. People just cant see that. I agree, Celtic would be foaming at the mouth. It would wind them right up. :crabflute:

Why the obsession by some people to sing a song to that tune just because the celtic fans do it??? FUCK CELTIC (tu)

Because this particular song is highly irritating and the version suggested would stop them in their tracks immediately and make them afraid to sing it as they know we will use the chance to expose their evil past.