Caley vs. Tims

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tricolour is not a fenian flag, its the flag of the Republic of Ireland, a more secular country with every passing year, their flag has simply been hijacked by terrorists and bigots.

The republic also outnumbers the Northern Irish by so many its understandable you would see many more tricolours.

Real shame, its a day for all the Irish.

(tu)

Yes, but what you can't do is give THEM any inch of a semblance of reality and yet shoot me down in the same sentence. Historical and political facts are all very well, but to give THEM that kind of warped satisfaction, which I feel you are doing by contradicting me, seems quite bizarre.

Would you wear a shamrock hat and a tricolour and expect not to be judged on the streets of Glasgow? Who do you think you are, the odious creep?

All in all mate, I know what you are about, fair do's eh? After 40 years of sharing this city with them, they can all fuck off back to where they came from if they don't like it here.

bit off topic by looks oh things, vcan loovens get a ban since any officials failed to notice who the culprit was for the penalty, i cant believe none of the officials knew who it was hence no action taking on the field, i know it wasnt malicious but surely since no bookings and the refs admission that they didnt have a clue who brought rooney down then it can be carried over to the video panel ?

bit off topic by looks oh things, vcan loovens get a ban since any officials failed to notice who the culprit was for the penalty, i cant believe none of the officials knew who it was hence no action taking on the field, i know it wasnt malicious but surely since no bookings and the refs admission that they didnt have a clue who brought rooney down then it can be carried over to the video panel ?

Only if the ref included it in his match report for further investigation.

More chance of the Queen giving this year's speech wearing the sash.

Only if the ref included it in his match report for further investigation.

More chance of the Queen giving this year's speech wearing the sash.

i think she is wearing that in 2 months in dublin i believe

Yes, but what you can't do is give THEM any inch of a semblance of reality and yet shoot me down in the same sentence. Historical and political facts are all very well, but to give THEM that kind of warped satisfaction, which I feel you are doing by contradicting me, seems quite bizarre.

Would you wear a shamrock hat and a tricolour and expect not to be judged on the streets of Glasgow? Who do you think you are, the odious creep?

All in all mate, I know what you are about, fair do's eh? After 40 years of sharing this city with them, they can all fuck off back to where they came from if they don't like it here.

Sorry mate, i didnt mean it to come out that way, im not shooting you down, at all. (tu)

I would wear a shamrock hat and a vanguard flag, no problem, if i was from Northern Ireland, why wouldnt i? The shamrock is not a Catholic or Republican emblem. (tu)

They come from here not Ireland, but they do seem desperate for some association with the Emerald Isle, maybe they should, as you say, fuck off, and try helping that economy rather than ruining ours.

(tu)

Just seen the highlights of the game and none of the officials new who gave away the PK think that is terrible i mean the linesman should have seen that or was he obstructed by his flag when ruuning up the line, Loovens shouldv'e been booked if not sent off, just showing us the refs are shitting themselfs from the tims :redcard:

Just seen the highlights of the game and none of the officials new who gave away the PK think that is terrible i mean the linesman should have seen that or was he obstructed by his flag when ruuning up the line, Loovens shouldv'e been booked if not sent off, just showing us the refs are shitting themselfs from the tims :redcard:

very sad state off affairs, so the ref and linesman never done there jobs, surely cant just be left at that