The Billy Boys Loud and Proud

the bears were in fine voice the only time you heard them was after they scored and in the last minute which was good effort from them actually. not everyone can muster a song in the face of certain defeat.

Unless of course your whole life revolves around victimhood

I have got to congratulate each and every Bear who stood up and let those scum know exactly who they were up against.

That was the best bit of support I have heard our team get in fucking eons...It was loud...It was continuous and it was uplifting. It made it seem just like it was in Sydney when we gave it pelters for three matches in the pissing rain.

I don't care if it's Speirs, Bain or Murray who don't like it...If you don't like it, don't fuckin listen to it.

While I'm at it...Here's a memo to Bain, Murray and whoever may take custody of our great club.

If you are only too happy to take the punters money every week, be prepared to take the songs that lift our team to glory...If you don't like our songs, fuck off and get your money or wages from some other source.

The supporters are the owners of Rangers Football Club and will still be there long after you're pushing up daisies in your vineyard.