The Billy Boys Loud and Proud

felt good to be in amungst rangers fans finally chanting TBB at the top of their lungs , hopefully this ( our anthum ) will carry on back to ibrox and wel sing it loud and proud once again

felt good to be in amungst rangers fans finally chanting TBB at the top of their lungs , hopefully this ( our anthum ) will carry on back to ibrox and wel sing it loud and proud once again

we will mate 3 in a row EASY

What a sing song, and for any jhournalist rhat bastard looking in - we know you do - I hope you enjoyed it, because it is here to stay, always has been, always will be... food for thought... Lennon not shaking hands, celtic songs, fire bombs... no, you wont report it, enjoy the hurt, The Rangers winning... the most sucessful...

The atmosphere was absolutely fantastic today, however I did get a text from my mate in the Celtic end on the 70th minute saying "Have you or your fans even bothered to show up today? We can't hear uz" My reply at FT "lol"

Incredible Rangers, Fucking incredible!

a tim i know was saying today that we were silent the whole game :rolleyes: silent my arse , i couldnt even hear the tims most of the time because of our singing , HULLO HULLO! .. i could smell them right enough