In all my time of watching Rangers...

Amac9

I have never experienced an atmosphere as loud and as electric as the one yesterday.

I have been to big games before at Ibrox against celtc, Aberdeen, getting presented with trophies... but never been involved in an atmosphere like that one yesterday. I mean £35 for a seat and the only time it was used was at half time, the whole 120 minutes standing up and singing The Billy Boys, No Pope of Rome, The Famine Is Over, Follow Follow, Rule Brittania...

Some fans at Ibrox don't want to sing but when we get going and the whole Rangers end is chanting songs from start to finish there is no one better! :clap:

Support was fantastic yesrterday!! Hearing the billy boys getting belted out got the hairs standing to attention!!

Finally. It is the one song that really gets the place bouncing and thankfully it was sung loud and proud yesterday.

Hullo hullo...

I never realised how loud it was until I returned from getting a pie. the noise was unreal.

still my top game for noise was Kiev at Ibrox under Souness. or Aberdeen last game of the season.

or Gazza`s hat trick against aberdeen to win it.