Union Bears & Blue Order- Youth Cup Semi at Ibrox

As you may know we will be attending this game as a group along with The Blue Order. We have always tried to support the youth team as often as we can and try to attend their games when possible.

On Saturday 26th March, Rangers youth play Hibs youth at Ibrox, we would encourage all who are interested to meet at 1:30pm inside Ibrox and join in with the groups.

We hope that you will try and make this game and enjoy yourselves.

Cheers,

Union Bears

No Surrender!

Copy and paste off Follow follow

If your going try and take one of the following confetti , balloons , streamers , flag try and add some coulor

(Not a member of the group just thought id post it up on here to help numbers)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was just about to make a thread on this for one of the UB lads :lol: I will be there should be a really good day

Also its 4 pound at the gate and free for ST holders(bring yer season tickets)

Guest SandyWATP

it was man, the walter smiths... blue and white army chant with the section across from us was amazing hahahaha

Aye, I remember that :D

The Final v Celtic last year was an amazing night!

Aye. The Old Firm Under-19's games are class. I always remember one time we drew 1-1 at Ibrox about 7/8 years ago and there was about 15,000-20,000.The only time I've ever seen the full Govan bouncing. Brilliant night.

sorry to keep bothering you emm right so how would i get in then (sorry im a bit slow :craphead: )

its cool mate :crabflute: if u have a season ticket take your smartcard and you will get free access to the stadium and if you dont have a season ticket you will need to pay a few quid :crabflute:

its cool mate :crabflute: if u have a season ticket take your smartcard and you will get free access to the stadium and if you dont have a season ticket you will need to pay a few quid :crabflute:

ok thanks mate i have a season ticket so im sorted :crabflute: cheers bud :crabflute: