Cracked Laptop Screen

Ryan_1

I've cracked my laptop screen, when I say cracked it's not exactly cracked as such you can put your finger across it and there isn't any bumps, but when you look at the screen it's looks cracked. There are also bits of purple coming out.

I was wondering what to do. Will I be able to take it to a computer shop and they'll be able to fix it or will I need to buy a new screen? If so where's the best place to buy them? Or will it be just cheaper getting a new laptop?

I've cracked my laptop screen, when I say cracked it's not exactly cracked as such you can put your finger across it and there isn't any bumps, but when you look at the screen it's looks cracked. There are also bits of purple coming out.

I was wondering what to do. Will I be able to take it to a computer shop and they'll be able to fix it or will I need to buy a new screen? If so where's the best place to buy them? Or will it be just cheaper getting a new laptop?

Same happened to me was told it was cheaper to buy a new Laptop. :(

Ive never fixed a laptop screen but its harder than it looks. I took my laptop apart to solder a power button on was so frustrating took me about 3 weeks to get it all back together cause i was getting so stressed.

My mums managed to smash her twice when she has had a bevy in her. Got 2 from ebay from different sellers and both came with an install guide. Changing a laptop screen is actually very easy.

Got each screen for a newish Toshiba for about 50 each so it's not cheaper buying a new laptop.