most random place you have seen a Rangers player

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw Colin Hendry in my science classroom at school where he was planning to send his daughter. Circa 1998.

lol well i went to school with his 2 eldest in lytham.

when i was 16 or so i ended up at his house very drunk one night with a fat lip and he gave me some water as i looked a but rough according to him. i know that doesnt count as a rangers player as he was well since playing for us!

i havent got one actually, tho i once took a phone call about a mate of mine having road rage with beattie in sainsburys car park lancaster just after he signed.

Forget Kris Boyd, what were you doing in the Bear Factory :pipe:

:lol:

I was coming down the escalator outside it with Bogle and saw him.

Must've been Broadfoot's birthday.

also (Its not me that seen them) but a few of my friends went to the last kings of leon gig in glasgow and bumped into these ppl in a pub before it, they had to rub it in and send me the picture the pricks haha. The person taking the photo was martin bain lol no good enough to get in the pic.post-47176-083960400 1301069951_thumb.jp

also (Its not me that seen them) but a few of my friends went to the last kings of leon gig in glasgow and bumped into these ppl in a pub before it, they had to rub it in and send me the picture the pricks haha. The person taking the photo was martin bain lol no good enough to get in the pic.post-47176-083960400 1301069951_thumb.jp

whit boozer whit city

I was coming down the escalator outside it with Bogle and saw him.

Must've been Broadfoot's birthday.

Couldn't imagine Bogle in the Bear Factory either. You must of looked a couple of odd jobs rushing into the Bear Factor with a look of excitement spread across your faces :pipe:

Fuck, that's four Rangers men I'd love to have a pint with.

Couldn't imagine Bogle in the Bear Factory either. You must of looked a couple of odd jobs rushing into the Bear Factor with a look of excitement spread across your faces :pipe:

We were in 3rd or 4th year, looking like cunts. We had no shame.

Fucksake. :lol: