Paranoid about oor Paranoia.

bunter

Its about time a load o folk on here got a grip of themselves an quit wi this paranoia about the media. It used to be the mhanks that would get slagged off for it but now day after day its gettin worse and worse on here.

Right now they (the media) are all scurrying about desperately tryin to eek a big story out of fuck all and the best they can come up with is that we're goin to go bust. Fuck me its no rocket science. We will never go bust. The media will always twist the truth to make a headline out of fuck all.

The world really doesnt give too much of a shit about Rangers and Celtic anyway. The only ones that really give a fuck are us supporters. We should know the truth, we should know better. When they came out wi that shite (about goin bust) this mornin I can honestly say it made me laugh to think, "is that the best they can do?" Then when I come on here I can see people talking about it nervously and raising it as if it is plausible in any way. Rangers are not fucking stupid. Rangers have lawyers. Rangers would've sorted out these payments to the players through the lawyers before starting it all off. Loads of other clubs do the same thing.

Let's get a grip guys.

The beat goes on with or without Whyte...

I would agree, it makes us look petty and desperate. I don't doubt that there are anti-Rangers agendas within media circles, but it is impossible that every single last media outlet is tainted with this. We should face that in such an information drought over the takeover the media want stories, and in their desire for stories they will make up a lot/some info, some of it will be positive, some will be negative. Just need to take the rough with the smooth

You cant argue with facts, facts which prove more mhanks are in the mhedia than Bears. Facts that Rangers are on the receiving end of negative press more than any other club on a day to day basis.

If there are any Rangers out there who dont think the mhedia have a problem with us, then they are simply in denial.

You say this "quit wi this paranoia about the media" and then say "Right now they (the media) are all scurrying about desperately tryin to eek a big story out of fuck all and the best they can come up with is that we're goin to go bust." and this "When they came out wi that shite (about goin bust) this mornin I can honestly say it made me laugh to think, "is that the best they can do?" :lol: To me you sound like you think there is an agenda of some sorts!

Then end on Whyte <cr>

Eh? Where does whyte come into it?

What a random post bunter

(tu)

I don't think there is an anti Rangers conspiracy in the media. The lowlife will do anything for readership figures - sensationalism sells papers and while we have no PR machine we are the easiest targets and they being lazy journos focus on the Rangers.

hopefully when Whyte completes the deal he will appoint a PR manager with balls to slap these fuckers down.

No surrender.

Whats the bigger, more controversial headline that will get hits to websites, sell papers and have people taking notice?

'Rangers post half season profits'

'Rangers about to go bust'

Whilst there most certainly are people within the loose spectrum of media that have an agenda against Rangers, the fact is most of them are just trying to fan some flames to sell their pathetic rags and cash in.

You cant argue with facts, facts which prove more mhanks are in the mhedia than Bears. Facts that Rangers are on the receiving end of negative press more than any other club on a day to day basis.

If there are any Rangers out there who dont think the mhedia have a problem with us, then they are simply in denial.

You say this "quit wi this paranoia about the media" and then say "Right now they (the media) are all scurrying about desperately tryin to eek a big story out of fuck all and the best they can come up with is that we're goin to go bust." and this "When they came out wi that shite (about goin bust) this mornin I can honestly say it made me laugh to think, "is that the best they can do?" :lol: To me you sound like you think there is an agenda of some sorts!

Then end on Whyte <cr>

(tu)

haa you should get a job fur the media yersel the way you try to twist words. I was saying "is that the best you can do" meaning, to get a story, not, to slag off Rangers.

Fuck all wrong wi ending on Whyte either. There's turmoil, anxiety and paranoia left right and centre right now because of the situation with Whyte, no matter what happens we have to move on and keep things moving.

Cant wait to see this factual league table you have which puts the Media Mhanks at the top. What a random post that was from you methinks...

Then end on Whyte <cr>

(tu)

Don't start claiming that you have "facts" that prove the media as a whole are against Rangers Football Club - that is very, very foolish.

I agree with you to the extent that in recent years it's became quite clear that some down at the BBC do not feel the need to report very favourably towards Rangers on the back of a magnificent European win or that some Radio Scotland commentators on the radio seem somewhat despondent from certain key moments in some of Rangers' games.

(If I could post the BBC commentator's reaction to Bartley's goal at St. Mirren the other week then I would. That was unbelievable. I didn't even know Rangers had scored because he was that quiet!)

However, there is not a general media bias against Rangers Football Club. Believe it or not, most couldn't give a fuck about Rangers or Celtic, and more so in England, I doubt many care much if at all for Scottish Football.

Ive got some facts,

At the last census 10 years ago,

42% of Scotland were Protestant.

16% of Scotland were bead rattlers.

And that, my friend, is about as close as your going to get to any facts about the media being full of mhanks.

Ive got some facts,

And that, my friend, is about as close as your going to get to any facts about the media being full of mhanks.

:lol:

10 years ago? ffs.

If there is only 16% of them then why are there so many of them in so many positions of power in this country, in all sorts of sectors, including our government? And why does their church have so much of a say in our society that they are able to get a person the sack in an industry in which does not concern them? <cr>

Churches are closing down in record numbers, people are turning away from religion for all sorts of reasons. Probably all religions. Islam may be the only one growing in numbers. :(

There is absolutely no way in the world almost half of this country are Protestant! :rolleyes:

I didnt mention religion anyway, did i? <cr> Im not sure where religion came into it. <cr> Maybe you thought my use of the word 'taig' had some religious meanings.

(tu)

haa you should get a job fur the media yersel the way you try to twist words. I was saying "is that the best you can do" meaning, to get a story, not, to slag off Rangers.

Fuck all wrong wi ending on Whyte either. There's turmoil, anxiety and paranoia left right and centre right now because of the situation with Whyte, no matter what happens we have to move on and keep things moving.

Cant wait to see this factual league table you have which puts the Media Mhanks at the top. What a random post that was from you methinks...

:)

I couldnt care less what happens with this takeover, if it happens, it happens, if it doesnt, we move on. I will still support the Rangers and the club will still be here next week, next season, next decade.

Ok, where shall we start, how about the big one, Sky, for every taig i name, you have to name me a Bear, ok?

Andy Walker

Davie Provan

Peter McGuire

Ian Crocker

Alan McInally

David Tanner

Charlie Nicholas

John Collins and Paddy Bonnar have made recent appearances.

Gordon Strachan has on occasion joined the Champs League team.

Theres 10 off the top of my head.

See how you go now, i will start you off with.......

Graeme Souness

Jim White

Only 8 to go.

Perhaps you would prefer something closer to home, Radio Snyde maybe? Ok. The station who gave so many years to bigots like Cooney and McGuire, currently have

Hugh Keevins

Jim Delacunt

Jim Duffy

Mark Guidi

Andy Walker

Odius Creep

I can start you off here too

Dalziel

Finding it hard? Ok lets make it easier, how about the BRITISH broadcasting corporation?

I didnt think so!

Shall we go through the rhags rhag by rhag? :rolleyes:

(tu)

Don't start claiming that you have "facts" that prove the media as a whole are against Rangers Football Club - that is very, very foolish.

I agree with you to the extent that in recent years it's became quite clear that some down at the BBC do not feel the need to report very favourably towards Rangers on the back of a magnificent European win or that some Radio Scotland commentators on the radio seem somewhat despondent from certain key moments in some of Rangers' games.

(If I could post the BBC commentator's reaction to Bartley's goal at St. Mirren the other week then I would. That was unbelievable. I didn't even know Rangers had scored because he was that quiet!)

However, there is not a general media bias against Rangers Football Club. Believe it or not, most couldn't give a fuck about Rangers or Celtic, and more so in England, I doubt many care much if at all for Scottish Football.

David Begg? Thats who he commentates that way i believe. One Tone Dave! :)

To think the mhedia in Scotland do not care about either the old firm is laughable.

I didnt know any better at 17/18 either, you will soon learn mate.

(tu)

Ive got some facts,

Graham Speirs is more of a protestant than you.

what have your stats got to say about that.

10 years ago? ffs.

If there is only 16% of them then why are there so many of them in so many positions of power in this country, in all sorts of sectors, including our government? And why does their church have so much of a say in our society that they are able to get a person the sack in an industry in which does not concern them? <cr>

Churches are closing down in record numbers, people are turning away from religion for all sorts of reasons. Probably all religions. Islam may be the only one growing in numbers. :(

There is absolutely no way in the world almost half of this country are Protestant! :rolleyes:

(tu)

paranoid ramblings. i rest my case.