Did Alastair Johnston ask Lloyds for £20m more debt?

boss

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah! Glasshopper...You can learn all things wise flom corours,as I exprain to you.

I see Brue and I know I have been rooking at the Sky...I see gleen and I know I am face down on the glass after having been kicked in the goories. :pipe:

It's all very well going all Kung Fu, but what about a bit of Marvel- "with great power comes great responsibility"

Boss has rightly gained respect on this forum for his business knowledge and analysis.

All the more reason for him not to start a thread like this. Let's have some sources please.

ach me and boss just see things differently. it just happens this time its me who is right. which is a nice change.

Me and brother gunslinger are the best of pals really. Don't fret over our occasional disagreements. One of these days he might even learn to spell. :sherlock:

Me and brother gunslinger are the best of pals really. Don't fret over our occasional disagreements. One of these days he might even learn to spell. :sherlock:

i doubt it.

i have many issues on that one.

1, i don't care

2, i can't see well

3, i have mild dyslexia

4, i can't type.

5, i can't spell.

don't hold you breath my good man.

only if you post from a hottub

OMG - I got the joke - shock horror - anyway I am going to trust you, and quote you as my relliable source, and have your babies and then we will get married!!! ................

.......To much?? To soon ??

OMG - I got the joke - shock horror - anyway I am going to trust you, and quote you as my relliable source, and have your babies and then we will get married!!! ................

.......To much?? To soon ??

well remember i am a christian i dont do sex before marriage.

ach me and boss just see things differently. it just happens this time its me who is right. which is a nice change.

Aye! If that's the case, you had better enjoy yer moment of glory, because as sure as shit...One day you're the Rooster...Next day you're the fuckin feather duster! :rolleyes::pipe:

It's all very well going all Kung Fu, but what about a bit of Marvel- "with great power comes great responsibility"

Boss has rightly gained respect on this forum for his business knowledge and analysis.

All the more reason for him not to start a thread like this. Let's have some sources please.

As I stated earlier...I don't know what the debate was with boss and gs,and I don't want to either.

I've never been a fan of American super heroes btw! unless you count Hopalong Cassidy. :pipe:

But if we don't get a conclusion to this takeover very soon, there's going to be a lot of posters posting things they wished they hadn't.

As I stated earlier...I don't know what the debate was with boss and gs,and I don't want to either.

I've never been a fan of American super heroes btw! unless you count Hopalong Cassidy. :pipe:

But if we don't get a conclusion to this takeover very soon, there's going to be a lot of posters posting things they wished they hadn't.

takeovers done :clap:

and gunslingers a marvel comic character now :clap:

well remember i am a christian i dont do sex before marriage.

Are BJ's sex ?

Bill Clinton Loyal! Lewinsky Branch.

.... although the Christian thing is a bit of a turn off for an active atheist! I can have sex whenever anyone lets me!

Are BJ's sex ?

Bill Clinton Loyal! Lewinsky Branch.

.... although the Christian thing is a bit of a turn off for an active atheist! I can have sex whenever anyone lets me!

rule of thumb is if you dont have one dont touch theres.

The irony of gunslinger calling someone a stalker... :rolleyes:

I log on to RM and in my Notifications usually 7 out of 10 are "gunslinger quoted a post you made".

Now that's stalking! :lol:

hahah

I don't stalk him I just keep a close eye on his investigative journalism exclusives.

I'm still waiting on his defence of himself Darrell from the other night. Apparently he embarrassed himself on Rhadio Clyde - I don't listen to it so I'm not sure exactly what was said.

Perhaps gunslinger could tell us what Sell-out King said?