The best way forward.

With the developments of the last day it has become clear that UEFA are coming good with their 'zero tolernace' approach to Sectarian singing.

I dont see what UEFA are hoping to achieve here because:

A) It opens a massive can of worms in regards to certain chants from certain other clubs.

B) It's just pissing in the wind - the songs will never go away and this will just give those determined to keep singing them more motivation.

I'd rather people removed their collective head from the sands and stop damaging the club but I can understand why people will be incensed by this campaign. Personally, I dont care what people sing unless it damages the club but, probably contradictory this, I dont want to see our club bow to the demands of the permanently offended.

It's a case of damned if we do and damned if we dont.

So what would be the best way forward - preferrably an approach which would cause minimum damage to the club but, also, would involve the least amount of kowtowing to oue enemies?

Or is it a case of 'we're Glasgow Rangers and we sing what we want'?

Or is it a case of bowing to their demands?

Fecked if I know.

I think that we need to start playing the game more and perhaps take a leaf out of the Northern Ireland fans book, by starting to lay down some of these old songs whilst in the stadiums ( which we have done already with TBB).

We then get our songs ratified by the Club and fans groups and add new ones like Penny Arcade and Wolverhampton Town.

I must add, I hate having to do this but it is clear we have to start being a bit wiser about things... but we cannot be left alone any more and need help from the club because they've abandoned us.

I think that we need to start playing the game more and perhaps take a leaf out of the Northern Ireland fans book, by starting to lay down some of these old songs whilst in the stadiums ( which we have done already with TBB).

We then get our songs ratified by the Club and fans groups and add new ones like Penny Arcade and Wolverhampton Town.

I must add, I hate having to do this but it is clear we have to start being a bit wiser about things... but we cannot be left alone any more and need help from the club because they've abandoned us.

I dont think any help from the club will be forthcoming. It's up to the support to join together.

I dont think any help from the club will be forthcoming. It's up to the support to join together.

Sadly you may be right, therefore, we need not to be blocked from them if any developing ideas come forward.

Otherwise I see Ibrox with 20,000 fans in a few years.