Villa fans reaction to big Eck - Rangers related

RFC55

Well the majority at ibrox wouldnt really care and still turn up week in week out singing his name as shown when people sh*t themselves to moan about kenny stinkin fk pig miller.

My season book did go back and i was absolutely disgusted. But oh wait he was great player last season an scored goals. I could not care less. The man is a money grabbin veltic barsteward. FACT!

Everyone the season before sang to smith stick miller up yur arse and not 2months later hid inside there shells when he signed and began the excuses so dont start the liam brady patter cause when it comes to backbone the new bread just dont have any

[/quote

true to an extent, couldnt give up following rangers but i know where you are coming from

Well the majority at ibrox wouldnt really care and still turn up week in week out singing his name as shown when people sh*t themselves to moan about kenny stinkin fk pig miller.

My season book did go back and i was absolutely disgusted. But oh wait he was great player last season an scored goals. I could not care less. The man is a money grabbin veltic barsteward. FACT!

Everyone the season before sang to smith stick miller up yur arse and not 2months later hid inside there shells when he signed and began the excuses so dont start the liam brady patter cause when it comes to backbone the new bread just dont have any

Well said, bud. :clap:

219djr7.jpg