Villa fans reaction to big Eck - Rangers related

RFC55

Rangers are set to appoint ex shellick manager Liam Brady as manager. A group of 1000 fans protest and burn season tickets, spray paint "no green scum at Rangers" on the training ground walls and sing songs against said manager.

How do the papers and media report it? The same way as Villa fans were reported or is a summit needed?

Edit - we obviously cant burn season tickets, so we melt them :sherlock:

Rangers are set to appoint ex shellick manager Liam Brady as manager. A group of 1000 fans protest and burn season tickets, spray paint "no green scum at Rangers" on the training ground walls and sing songs against said manager.

How do the papers and media report it? The same way as Villa fans were reported or is a summit needed?

Edit - we obviously cant burn season tickets, so we melt them :sherlock:

Well the majority at ibrox wouldnt really care and still turn up week in week out singing his name as shown when people sh*t themselves to moan about kenny stinkin fk pig miller.

My season book did go back and i was absolutely disgusted. But oh wait he was great player last season an scored goals. I could not care less. The man is a money grabbin veltic barsteward. FACT!

Everyone the season before sang to smith stick miller up yur arse and not 2months later hid inside there shells when he signed and began the excuses so dont start the liam brady patter cause when it comes to backbone the new bread just dont have any

I have to say that I found their deluded ramblings about "Villa being too big a club for McLeish".

Aston Villa FC aren't even a cum stain on a wall compared to the Rangers.

We know that mate, but the EPL has a jumped up image of itself.

I dont know if you support the national team or not mate (England) but last night they kept going on about how much the English players were worth, when in truth it had to be one of the worst 100million pound sides i have ever seen in my life. The prices in the EPL are horrific. Charlie Adam 12 million? Henderson 20 million?

Anyway as i say i wonder what names the Rangers support would be called by the media if we protested over an ex taig manager coming in to manage us

Boab10

Villa fan on SSN 'I could manage Rangers and won all this trophies he's won' @rangersmedia - what a tube to say the least - @gersnetonline

15 Jun Favorite Reply Delete

Do you update folks with Asda and vegtables ramblings? Or are you a bit calmer on Twitter?

Oh aye, if twitter works on my phone, I post from Morrisons even :jelavic:

In all honesty us Rangers fans should be able to burn celtic strips and call them scum just like villa just because celtic polluted association football over 100 years ago with sectarian divisions, dosnt mean we should all be tarred with the same brush.

We need a 'friendly' against Villa this pre-season. The stadium would be packed in search of revenge against their derogatory statements - let the talking be done on the pitch.

I for one would be in the stands spewing rightous fury at their deluded fans as I oversaw what would surely be a Rangers win (home or away). It might also remind Cuellar what he is missing.

I have to say that I found their deluded ramblings about "Villa being too big a club for McLeish".

Aston Villa FC aren't even a cum stain on a wall compared to the Rangers.

when i heard that i had wee rant on 1 of there fb groups fn cunts

us 54 vill 0 fuck them

Haha 'Villa are too big for Mcleish' just got to laugh at these stupid little clubs fans!

Villa are a big club... In Brum but thats about it!

We probably still have a bigger turnover than them even though they get 40 odd mill a year from tv and we get 2 :anguish:

Anyway hope Eck relegates the fuckers!

Well the majority at ibrox wouldnt really care and still turn up week in week out singing his name as shown when people sh*t themselves to moan about kenny stinkin fk pig miller.

My season book did go back and i was absolutely disgusted. But oh wait he was great player last season an scored goals. I could not care less. The man is a money grabbin veltic barsteward. FACT!

Everyone the season before sang to smith stick miller up yur arse and not 2months later hid inside there shells when he signed and began the excuses so dont start the liam brady patter cause when it comes to backbone the new bread just dont have any

Scored over 20 goals for the Rangers last season..contributed to us winning 3IAR..FACT!

Yopu hate the scum more than you love the Rangers..FACT!

He is from Edinburgh and couldnt give a phuck about either us or the scum..FACT!