Problem With Ps3

Marky.

I was looking through my Aunts house as she is moving to America in October and found a PS3. She allowed me to take it home and I am getting frustrated as you would think the "X" button would be enter and the "O" button would be a back button. For some reason the "X" button is to go back and the "O" button is enter. Anyone know why this is and how i can fix it?

I own an Xbox and Ps2 so i am very used to the normal controls. :disappointment:

instructions in the description mate, this should fix it! your current layout of your buttons is the asian layout

Thanks a lot mate, i appreciate this. I thought it might be an Asian machine after googling it, and when i browse the internet the homepage is Playstation Asia. :lol:

not a problem mate let me know how you get on :D

To be honest i have never done anything like this, so there is a huge chance i screw up. It says you need a jailbroken ps3 as well, which i dont have/know how to do :lol:

To be honest i have never done anything like this, so there is a huge chance i screw up. It says you need a jailbroken ps3 as well, which i dont have/know how to do :lol:

you'll need to jailbreak your ps3 then mate, use a tutorial on youtube, i know nothing about jail breaking mate, never tried it before and probably never will :lol: make sure you back everything up on your ps3 in case you do screw up!

• 6 months later...

you'll need to jailbreak your ps3 then mate, use a tutorial on youtube, i know nothing about jail breaking mate, never tried it before and probably never will :lol: make sure you back everything up on your ps3 in case you do screw up!

Yeah I shat it and decided to "get used to" the controls let it gather dust :disappointment: