Holiday Palma Nova

ps95v7

Hello Bears,

Going to Palma Nova Majorca after the Hearts game on the 23rd will be over there for a week.

Any Bluenosebars for watching our CL Qualifier (if it is on TV Tues/Wed) and StJohnstone on the Saturday 30 July.

Seen a couple of Irish bars Molly Malones and another think it could be problematic in there.

If anybody has came across a bar there would be pleased to know.

Thanks a lot

4 in a row on it's way :cheers:

Sams bar is in Palma nova the Copland nutter works in there, be prepared for a shot of blue saphire when you go in

The Guy is a legend remember bouncing down the stairs and just refusing to sit he was Brilliant

If your info is correct will be there looking forward to it

WATP :cheers:

The Guy is a legend remember bouncing down the stairs and just refusing to sit he was Brilliant

If your info is correct will be there looking forward to it

WATP :cheers:

I was there in may for a stag with a few bears vs Motherwell and were hammered by the 2nd half and rowdy as fuck even the nutter was telling us to calm down we stripped the stag and were belting out the biggotry, popped a few bottles of champagne everywhere haha was best day of the weekend,

I actualy have the wedding the night so there will be a few reminders of that weekend with the lads, as someone said above you also have sinkys across from bcm in magaluf

Was on holds there bout 12 yrs ago, watched us draw with Parma to qualify for champs league. I wore my Gers top and union jack round ma waist, chap that ran the bar gave us a bottleof cheap champagne, I've still got OCD somewhere o me drinkin fae the bottle. Funny thing was when ma pics were developed there was a chap in the background wearin a pars top!!! I'm from Dunfermline and class them as my second team, canny mind Meetin the bloke!!!!!

Was on hols there bout 12 yrs ago, watched us draw with Parma to qualify for champs league. I wore my Gers top and union jack round ma waist, chap that ran the bar gave us a bottleof cheap champagne, I've still got Pics somewhere o me drinkin fae the bottle. Funny thing was when ma pics were developed there was a chap in the background wearin a pars top!!! I'm from Dunfermline and class them as my second team, canny mind Meetin the bloke!!!!!

Sams bar is in Palma nova the Copland nutter works in there, be prepared for a shot of blue saphire when you go in

going over with my wife and two boys on the 10th aug. need to try sams bar bring on the blue sapphire would like to take in a mallorca game when there [can see what all the fuss about hemed was]

Interesting, my sis and her family of 4 are off there on the 14th (Martha's Apartments) we were supposed to join them but last minute decided to go to Lanzarote on the 13th instead (been there 3 times and love it, also only 1:50 euro a pint in Ibrox Bar lol) !!!

Where are you staying mate, which resort?

staying at the hotel hawaii been to majorca before at alcudia loved it my sister in law is just back she just loves her holidays and said that has been her fav. so far at palma nova so heres hoping my boy will have his rangers gear on most of the time he is only 11 but season ticket holder he is a goalie with our local boys team hence the name topgoalie

staying at the hotel hawaii been to majorca before at alcudia loved it my sister in law is just back she just loves her holidays and said that has been her fav. so far at palma nova so heres hoping my boy will have his rangers gear on most of the time he is only 11 but season ticket holder he is a goalie with our local boys team hence the name topgoalie

We took the wee man to Alcudia his first hol abroad few years back, absolutely loved it. I lived over there for a while and love the place, we are going back this August. We are going to the heavily Rhepublican Santa Ponsa! :blush: Just along the road from you, no doubt we will be nipping into Palma Nova and Magaluf to sample a bit of atmosphere, try a bit of crazy golf n shit. Thats brilliant bout your wee boy, good luck to him. I am going to get my wee boy the new kit too for going over. :) Maybe we will bump into each other, who knows!

We took the wee man to Alcudia his first hol abroad few years back, absolutely loved it. I lived over there for a while and love the place, we are going back this August. We are going to the heavily Rhepublican Santa Ponsa! :blush: Just along the road from you, no doubt we will be nipping into Palma Nova and Magaluf to sample a bit of atmosphere, try a bit of crazy golf n shit. Thats brilliant bout your wee boy, good luck to him. I am going to get my wee boy the new kit too for going over. :) Maybe we will bump into each other, who knows!

listen mate rangers play away the weekend im away hopefully somewhere will be showing it if u know of anywhere let me know could meet up to watch the bears thats what makes us a SPECIAL club cheers.....

Where you staying in Santa ponsa ? I used to live there it was hard work the place is crawling with scum the Irish think they own that place. My auld boy lives there.

Where you staying in Santa ponsa ? I used to live there it was hard work the place is crawling with scum the Irish think they own that place. My auld boy lives there.

I used to live their too, on the Calle Nunez Sanz. ;) We are staying at the other side of the resort up next to the videoshop. It is very Oirish orientated, when i stayed there i always had a Gers top on and the looks i got were incredible, i remember walking into an Oirish Bar on the day they played Killie in the final, Scottish Cup i think, wall to wall tarriers, i walked in, full Rangers kit and sat next to my uncle who was sitting watching the game, the silence, the jaws dropping, the looks i got, it was hilarious. That was my home for one of the best years of my life!