Xbox Upgrade Query

Dan Deacon

hello all

I am about to buy and xbox and have seen a few on gumtree that seem to be good deals.

One of them is this one http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/xbox-360-slim-250gb-kinect-wireless-steering-wheel-games/84004477

I dont know much about upgrading xbox's

Is this allowed by microsoft? Does it invalidate warranty? Does it pose any risk to performance/reliability? Should I take the risk?

:lol:

Just taking the piss mate but it's a cracking deal.

ha ha I wasnt sure. was 50/50 on if you had snakedme or not. when I seen location edinburgh I though it was even more likely.

aye seems like a good deal. just not sure about this upgrade malarkey. I dont know much about xbox's at all and not sure if this could lead to problems down the line. plus the guy does not have receipts for it!

ha ha I wasnt sure. was 50/50 on if you had snakedme or not. when I seen location edinburgh I though it was even more likely.

aye seems like a good deal. just not sure about this upgrade malarkey. I dont know much about xbox's at all and not sure if this could lead to problems down the line. plus the guy does not have receipts for it!

:lol: Just bored at work, fancyed taking the piss.

Make a thread about this asking for help in the off topic, more readers sure you'll get an answer.