47,379 For A Meaningless Friendly...

Muff

So you'll be just getting off work, straight on the bus to Inverness, bus back down from Inverness and then back to work ?

That. Is. Commitment.

Unless he thinks the game is on Sunday.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the game on saturday for my 4th visit to Ibrox, 2nd time to see Chelsea, back in 92 i travelled up to Ibrox to see Rangers v Hearts & Rangers v Dundee.

I googled Rangers v Chelsea to see some pics ect i came across this forum & read a thread back in 2009 about Rangers flags in the Chelsea end & also at West Ham & Man City which was all positive, so you can imagine my disappoitment to see posts like English/Chelsea cunts, fuck Chelsea ect, obviously not all Rangers like Chelsea just as not all Chelsea fans like Rangers which is fair enough but i cant see the need for anti English posts, what about your link with Hamburg, are they German cunts?

Thankfully this is the only Rangers forum i've seen where posts are anti English/Chelsea.

Outside Ibrox i saw many t-shirt stalls with Rangers/Man City/Hamburg/West Ham(who by the way liked Celtic in the 80s due to Mcavennie playing for both)tops & scarves, maybe you should have a word with the sellers or your fans that whore themselves out to various clubs.

Personally i like the fact fans from both clubs get along i'd rather that than us kicking the crap out of each other, there's no other clubs fans in Europe that are made welcome at the Bridge like Rangers fans are, also i've always been very well looked after on my trips to Ibrox.

Chelsea fans have always been very patriotic maybe thats why there's such a strong bond, also ask any Celtic fans about there visit to the bridge in 06, lets just say i dont think they'll want to come back.

Say Chelsea play a friendly v Gers arranged at the bridge i bet quite a few of you would travel down eh.

Lets look at the positives, what other club can go out of the CL then nearly get 50k for a friendly days later? not many thats for sure.

600 Chelsea fans had a do on a ferry before the game raising a lot of money for H4H, also in the wee Rangers club both sets of fans raised money for an Erskin vetrans charity with both vetrans & Chelsea pensioners being invited & looked after, another positive.

Where else can two different sets of fans drink together before & after the game, sit together with no problems, another positive.

Here's a link about our friendship ect

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/18448-chelsea-and-rangers/

Anyway good luck for the season from an English/Chelsea cunt :rolleyes:

I was in the wee rangers after the game, one of the Chelsea pensioners went on stage and sang blue sea of ibrox , would have brought a tear to a glass eye.

Chelsea Rangers Hello Hello