Robert Snodgrass And Danny Wilson

I would rather we had a look at a few of the Danes as every single one of them looked a player.

fuckin right!

they lost but they were the superior team, we won because of heart.

wouldn't like to meet them when the chips were down.

instant control, fluid movement, very creative, one touch and two touch accurate passing, fit as fuck, brilliant running off the ball, not intimidated with the hard tackles flying in - all of this when it wiz pishing down.

the result of brilliant coaching from early childhood, yogurt, nay fish suppers, and no right of passage re:downing 5 pints of heavy on the trot before yerr sixteenth birthday, and also, i might add, havin all they long legged blonde bombshells tay impress.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

repost ...sorry bout dat

I would rather we had a look at a few of the Danes as every single one of them looked a player.

fuckin right!

they lost but they were the superior team, we won because of heart.

wouldn't like to meet them when the chips were down.

instant control, fluid movement, very creative, one touch and two touch accurate passing, fit as fuck, brilliant running off the ball, not intimidated with the hard tackles flying in - all of this when it wiz pishing down.

the result of brilliant coaching from early childhood, yogurt, nay fish suppers, and no right of passage re:downing 5 pints of heavy on the trot before yerr sixteenth birthday, and also, i might add, havin all they long legged blonde bombshells tay impress.