Right Ally. The Season Starts Now!

Colonel Mustard

You need to get a few things straight in your head before we go any further.

Whether your squad is skinny because of financial restraints which were already in place before the transfer window, or because you couldn't get us past two duff teams in the Euro qualifiers, you've made your own bed and need to lie in it.

If you play McCulloch and Edu together, you'll end up getting the sack.

If you continue to move players out of their best positions to adjust for injuries and suspensions, you'll end up getting the sack.

If you don't become more tactically aware, you'll end up getting the sack.

So in short, you need to get your arse into gear, and start being your own man, and come up with a philosophy of how we should play to get us 4IAR.

You've got the tools, and you BELIEVE you've got the tools (or you would have been screaming from the rooftops that you were not being supported), so get on with it and let's see a Rangers team going flat out to pump all who are put in front of us.

No excuses.

No prisoners.

And No Surrender.

This kind of thread has been started about 4 times since the actual start of the season, the season that has seen us being pumped out of Europe twice.

But here hoping its 5 time the charm.

The previous 4 times, Ally probably wasn't drinking in the Last Chance Saloon.

Unless you're Craig Whyte, there is no reason to think that its "last chance saloon".

I honestly think unless we're Paul Le Guen bad in the league come January then Ally is safe until Summer time.

I don't understand your second sentence, but on the first, it'll be the Last Chance Saloon with the fans if his next month or two is as disastrous as the last one. Whether he deserves time or not, won't come into it...the fans won't stand for us struggling in the League (IMO).

Im sorry but the season doesn't start here it started long before now. The only bright spot is we are top of the league, the rest was and is not acceptable.

You're absolutely correct, but I was giving him the benefit of setting aside the previous debacles, to try and move forward.

You're absolutely correct, but I was giving him the benefit of setting aside the previous debacles, to try and move forward.

Hopefully the damage has not been done and we can move forward. The fact the Big Jella is still here is something to be happy about, but we all know how desperate he was to play in Europe so hopefully he is professional and gets on with it with 110% commitment and effort.

I don't understand your second sentence, but on the first, it'll be the Last Chance Saloon with the fans if his next month or two is as disastrous as the last one. Whether he deserves time or not, won't come into it...the fans won't stand for us struggling in the League (IMO).

And that's what I tried to get at in my second sentence, but I fucked it up about 4 times :disappointment: