Blue Belles

Maybe the lovely ladies on RM could enter , thoughts ?

Must say we as a Club must have the most handsome n gorgeous supporters in the world

Calling All Blue Belles!

0,,5%7E10073530,00.jpg| 1 | 2 |WE'RE going global with our Blue Belle of the Year competition as our latest entrant Amanda Quinn gets ready to represent Scotland in the Miss Earth contest.

0,,5%7E10073529,00.jpgThe 25-year-old from Glasgow, a marketing executive with Tesco, visited Ibrox recently to take part in an exclusive shoot with our photographer Kirk O'Rourke.

Now Amanda is preparing to travel to Thailand next month to compete in a beauty pageant with other finalists from around the world aimed at promoting environmental awareness.

She will do so having just raised money for charity by cycling around the grounds of all the teams in the SPL then pedalling from Glasgow to Paris in just one week.

Stunning singleton Amanda, who used to be in the Territorial Army, is a massive Rangers supporter as well.

And now she hopes fans choose her when they vote for their favourite Blue Belle of 2011/12 next May.

Amanda said: "I remember watching videos of The Hammer Jorg Albertz with my grandpa when I was little and I used to go to games with him when I was younger.

"He would be really proud if I was voted Blue Belle of the Year. If I was a boy, I'd have loved to play for the club so this would be the next best thing and it would be an honour."

If you would like to take part, please send three recent photos of yourself and contact details to us at editor@rangers.co.uk. Previous applicants are welcome to enter again.