Pes 2012 Any Good This Year Then?

makershaker

I bought the game. The gameplay is totally changed, but in a good way. The passing and shooting sistem is a bit similar to Fifa this year. In the faces area, there are new animations and expressions, in my opinion sometimes exaggerated... They wanted to add realism with the popping out veins form the neck and sweat but to me looks a bit surreal. Overall the game is better than last year. You can try the DEMO's if you want to try it before buy it. (Konami had 2 versions of the demo this year, one in mid september and one improved at the end off september). In the second demo you'll find Rangers too. :)

Played the demo loads and liked it but hearing mixed reports on how the full game is. I only wanna buy it for 1 v 1 online, is the lag okay on it.

Kinda pissed off with Fifa this year, played about 40 games and won about 5, the defending is murder. Everyone keeps scoring the same goal, weaving left and right past your defence and hitting a diagonal shot across the goalkeeper, its doing my head in.

Ive played both and pes takes it for me. no lag online! The only thing that annoys me and im sure its the same on fifa. is the constant playing Barcelona. People just seem to pick them and give the ball to messi.

Or Real Madrid. The same goes for the countries : they all take Argentina, Brazil, and Spain doh