JJB want your money

Carsons Dog

I think we get around £3m per year. From making more than every other club in Scotland put together including Seltic to £3m a year.

Selik made £15m in a year with no Euro football from merchandise but of course have costs to take away from that.

The overheads of half a dozen shops including rent, wages, transport etc will be pretty high I would imagine.

Having said that theres nothing worse than seeing those scummy bastards have a shop at Glasgow Airport.

The overheads of half a dozen shops including rent, wages, transport etc will be pretty high I would imagine.

Having said that theres nothing worse than seeing those scummy bastards have a shop at Glasgow Airport.

Shops anywhere mate, never mind just the airport. I cant imagine their overheads being anything like £12m which is what they would need to be to equal our merchandising profit.

Give us our shops back! :)

It only opens for the Dublin flights though......................................................:rolleyes:

The wee man was made up. Took him down to Sauchiehall St and he met Broxi, had a game of football with him in the middle of the store and requested that Simply the Best was played so they could have a dance, which the staff were happy enough to oblige with.

Little things I know but moments like this make you really proud as a parent to see something as trivial as meeting the Rangers mascot make him so happy.

2dkbi9t.jpg

The wee man was made up. Took him down to Sauchiehall St and he met Broxi, had a game of football with him in the middle of the store and requested that Simply the Best was played so they could have a dance, which the staff were happy enough to oblige with.

Little things I know but moments like this make you really proud as a parent to see something as trivial as meeting the Rangers mascot make him so happy.

2dkbi9t.jpg

Brilliant photo mate - Glad the Young Bear enjoyed himself.