Transfer Budget

lee-irvine

Like they did? :rolleyes: Dont kid yourself. For Rangers to succeed in Scotland and compete in Europe we dont need to spend money we dont have, we dont need to borrow money and go into debt. The we are the second biggets business in the country and have more resources than evey club bar one. Anyway, Scottish football is not a place for sugarddaddys or Russian billionnaires. It needs good coaches and clever owners. We certainly have one half of that.

You cannot compare Rangers with any club from England, its a silly and pointless comparison. Its a whole different ball game down there. Different country, different clubs, different rules.

He has, his only fault is backing Ally too much, without European football we are heading back into debt, who is going to cover the club running costs when they run out before the season is over? Fans will need to beg Mr Whyte to keep us going because no bank will touch us and no one else is interested in helping Rangers.

so who are going to replace ally with ??? or have i missed your point.

What bank or businessman is going to want to buy/invest/lend to Rangers?

I'd say it would depend on what was on offer. True of every opportunity.

AJ/P Murray suddenly found millions when they realised Whyte was about to buy The Rangers for example.

PS - It didn't bother you that our pet retard saw fit to declare that 'fans will need to beg' - SWSL is a moron.

Europe played a huge part in us actually being able to offer decent money over the window for a few players, sadly we didn't qualify so those bids stopped and were not going to happen.

We need to live within our means and that is what Whyte and his hierarchy are attempting which I am all for. What we need to rely on is a very effective scouting system to ensure we make some quality bargain buys over the piece from now on. Of course there have been a few duds but some gems in Goian, Boca, Aluko, Wallace.

Will still be an interesting window for sure.

What bank or businessman is going to want to buy/invest/lend to Rangers?

Notice how you didnt get a straight answer there, instead he decided to insult another member. That sums up poor Moses. The answer you are looking for is, right now, none and no-one. If we lose the tax case, its gets harder and worse. If we win, who knows? We only need outside investment or an overdraft because Ally was given so much support in the summer. He was allowed to build a squad we cannot afford.

We shouldnt need outside investment anyway, if our business is run properly which is what Mr Whyte knows he needs to do. Murrays shambles cannot be fixed over night or in a few months. It takes time.

Another one deluded and in denial.

I've yet to see our fans beg. That's one delusion gone for you in an instant.

So what then am I in denial about - can't wait for your reply. I'll look forward to you disagreeing with yourself shortly as has so often been the case before.

On ye go, SWSL, your audience awaits :sherlock:

I've yet to see our fans beg. That's one delusion gone for you in an instant.

So what then am I in denial about - can't wait for your reply. I'll look forward to you disagreeing with yourself shortly as has so often been the case before.

On ye go, SWSL, your audience awaits :sherlock:

Only i didnt say they have already begged. :lol: That you reading what you want again? I said -

He has, his only fault is backing Ally too much, without European football we are heading back into debt, who is going to cover the club running costs when they run out before the season is over? Fans will need to beg Mr Whyte to keep us going because no bank will touch us and no one else is interested in helping Rangers.

All still to happen. You were saying? :sherlock:

Ally was given so much support in the summer. He was allowed to build a squad we cannot afford.
if our business is run properly which is what Mr Whyte knows he needs to do.

:lol:

FFS - disagreeing with yourself inside one post.

Ally was allowed to build a squad we cannot afford - but our business needs to be run properly and Whyte knows that?

Who allowed McCoist to spend in the first place - we can only wonder at what marvel SWSL has in store for us by way of reply.

FFS.

FFS - disagreeing with yourself inside one post.

Ally was allowed to build a squad we cannot afford - but our business needs to be run properly and Whyte knows that?

Who allowed McCoist to spend in the first place - we can only wonder at what marvel SWSL has in store for us by way of reply.

FFS.

Nope. Was - being then. Cannot - being the here and now. Would you like a lesson on reading comprehension? :lol: Did you sleep through the European embarrassments?

FFS.

Mr Whyte had no choice but to back Ally, he wasnt to know he would be badly let down. Simple really.

Fair enough ally has bought some shite (ortiz bedoya mckay) but the lack of backing from whyte has been shambolic . We needed the new players in place for july but got no cunt in . Whyte promised £5 million a season n spent fuckall if u include the bougherra transfer fee. Its all one saying theres no dosh due to lack of euro fitba but the players we needed in were in the summer to prepare us for the champions league so the blame lies at whyte not ally whos had fuckall to work with.

Neither did I. Do you need assistance? Reading comprehension worksheets?

This is why people like rag-dolling you SWSL - you're an idiot of the lowest order.

Its clear what we both meant, you made a total cunt of it, again.

You said you have yet to see them beg, but i was clearly talking about it happening in the future, so of course you have yet to see it. :lol:doh

Would you like a lesson on reading comprehension?

I'd much rather you explain how your claim that Whyte knows what the Rangers business model needs includes him allowing McCoist to spend more on a squad than we can afford.

You know - that contradictory claim you made in one, single post. Again.

Can't you do it? Didn't you think it through in the first place?

I'd much rather you explain how your claim that Whyte knows what the Rangers business model needs includes him allowing McCoist to spend more on a squad than we can afford.

You know - that contradictory claim you made in one, single post. Again.

Can't you do it? Didn't you think it through in the first place?

Credit to him for the support he gave the boss but it is the one criticism i have of him. I think we all accept Mr Whyte is new to game and most likely, like everyone else, fully expected us to be playing European football this year so thought we could afford what he allowed Ally to spend. A mistake he acknowledges and is more than ready to fix, hence the cost cutting statements and our need to sell. Credit to him for that.

JW Tyres

WWW.JWTYRES.COM Like us and get these deals! £5 off when you spend over £20 on tyres £10 off Alloy wheel repair. £15 off every set of wheels you buy. £15 off wheel refurbishment (full set) 2 Free Wheel Balance. 1 Free Tyre Repair

Page: ‎47 like this.

www.facebook.com/jwtyres

What the fuck?