We are not them - so why

are people talking about potential mayhem at Ibrox if Celtic can win the league at our home.

In my 30 years I have never seen the following at Ibrox.

- players attacked on the field by fans

- referees assaulted and hit with coins

- fans jumping from top tier stands

- our manager try to assault a member of anther teams coaching staff

I have at the Glitter dome!

The poisonous atmosphere that reeks from the glitter dome when we visit is vile. Their fans do not have class and dignity.

Although I will hate to see the green teethed one win at Ibrox I certainly wont be doing anything other than booing while keeping restrained and respectful of our Rangers traditions.

WATP

less of this silly class and dignity carry on people always talk about! old firm games are heated and overcharged games, theres always going to be a few headcases on both sides spewing bile. i cant see any trouble happening at the game itself, security is always good at ibrox when we play celtic or anybody for that matter. im glad you are going to be restrained and boo, i dont understand why some people have to always bring religion or talk with a superiority complex as if they are better than another group of people. i support glasgow rangers fc as i am a football fan from glasgow brought up in a glasgow rangers supporting household and thats it, i dont affiliate with the orange order (nor am i predjudice against), i dont sing the billy boys, i was one of the majority in manchester who did the club proud. i love football and rangers that is it, we need to get over this whole us and them thing, its ok to have a joke among my celtic supporting mates but these things annoy me when people actualy believe in their head its true, its a bunch of tit for tat comments like these that are not helping the mentality that is affecting the scottish game