Can someone help ma nippin heid

reddrock

I am bursting here , I dont know other than we are in trouble what to believe .

Firstly there are different statements made everyday by the administrators ( who are getting thier pound of flesh ) , Can someone tell me whit the F is going on .

Here is how I see

1) after they had been in a few days they stated we would need both redundancies and to save 4.5million by the end of the season .

2) we are than told they are chasing 3.5 million from Whytes solicitors client account ( i believe they find out today ) I am no legal expert but if this money is given to Us does this not then reduce the shortfall based on current information to 1 million , thus allowing smoother wage reductions conversations.

3) Having said that they will be seeking bids by the 16 th to buy the club , they then acclerate the process and if we believe what we hear they want offers in 48 hours . All this they say hastened by the players failure to agree .

4) The players have then come out and said the administrators are lying re the agreement .

5) my heid is bursting , so am I correct or wrong in thinking if no one bids/buys us in 48 hours we will go into liquidation.

Any thoughts or pointers gladly accepted .

It's more likely the other way round. If we sell the club in the next 48 hours it will probably only be the assets that are sold, paving the way for liquidation of the company. If we don't then we will make most of the valuable players redundant on Friday and carry on with the remaining squad for the time being.

It's more likely the other way round. If we sell the club in the next 48 hours it will probably only be the assets that are sold, paving the way for liquidation of the company. If we don't then we will make most of the valuable players redundant on Friday and carry on with the remaining squad for the time being.

That is mu understanding, almost a cert to be liquidated.

They are unlikely to hear if they can get the £3.6m before April.

Don't know what the players are talking about to be honest. If they had accepted the wage cuts, surely they would be happening. Something must be holding it up, whether that is conditions the players are asking for or something else, I have no idea.

I think whyte must be controlling these puppets 'administrators'

looking like liqudation which obviously is whytes objective, although I seriously hope this does not happen and a saviour buys the club

The admin just seem to come out with contradicting stories everyday, and seem totally unable to press on any decision, dragging the whole process on and on.

Firstly.....instead of just reading the headlines in the gutter press or on SSN try reading the statements.

1) after they had been in a few days they stated we would need both redundancies and to save 4.5million by the end of the season .

No they didn't. They said we needed to save £4.5m between now and the end of the season, and that this would be done through wage cuts or, less desirably, redundancies.

2) we are than told they are chasing 3.5 million from Whytes solicitors client account ( i believe they find out today ) I am no legal expert but if this money is given to Us does this not then reduce the shortfall based on current information to 1 million , thus allowing smoother wage reductions conversations.

They said that the £3.8m in Whytes' solicitors account would have no bearing on the cost-cutting measures as we would not receive it in time.

3) Having said that they will be seeking bids by the 16 th to buy the club , they then acclerate the process and if we believe what we hear they want offers in 48 hours . All this they say hastened by the players failure to agree .

This is true, although the closing date is still officially March 16th, they are trying to get it done before tomorrow night so they don't need to cut the playing staff, as this would devalue the club significantly in the eyes of potential buyers.

4) The players have then come out and said the administrators are lying re the agreement .

This was stated in the media with no sources, so we have no idea if it is true. Ally McCoist made a statement on RTV last night saying that everyone was singing from the same hymn sheet and were focussed on saving the club no matter what. He also said that a deal with the players could yet be reached.

5) my heid is bursting , so am I correct or wrong in thinking if no one bids/buys us in 48 hours we will go into liquidation.

All our heids are burstin mate. And no, this does not mean we go into liquidation, although it's a possibility. If we don't get a buyer in place by tomorrow night the admins will then make drastic redundancies to ensure we have operating funds to fulfill our remaining fixtures.

The admin are saying its the players agents holding it up and the players agents are blaming the admin for not reaching an agreement.

If they were doing their job correctly then they would have forced through a cost saving structure on the players, and any players who didn't wish to accept could have voluntary redundancies

If they were doing their job correctly then they would have forced through a cost saving structure on the players, and any players who didn't wish to accept could have voluntary redundancies

That's what they're going to do tomorrow.

The admin are saying its the players agents holding it up and the players agents are blaming the admin for not reaching an agreement.

the players are hardly saints in all this even if Admin did not meet their agents.

They are holding the club to ransom by asking for conditions such as a free transfer or a cut of a transfer fee.

It's all about the money to some of them. Yeah it would benefit Rangers in the short term to reduce wages, but how does it benefit Rangers to effectively wipe from their balance sheet their main assets - the players.

the players are hardly saints in all this even if Admin did not meet their agents.

They are holding the club to ransom by asking for conditions such as a free transfer or a cut of a transfer fee.

It's all about the money to some of them. Yeah it would benefit Rangers in the short term to reduce wages, but how does it benefit Rangers to effectively wipe from their balance sheet their main assets - the players.

Think you got this one wrong bud. Even Ally is telling us that the players are all in this together and there are no separate agendas. I will believe Ally - Legend.

Think you got this one wrong bud. Even Ally is telling us that the players are all in this together and there are no separate agendas. I will believe Ally - Legend.

He is saying they are all united, no divide amongst them.

That is a world away from saying they are not asking for specific clauses to be inserted into their contracts.