Rangers retro shirts

WilliamFyfe

A lot of them just don't look right.

Besides, I've got every first team(i.e. home) original top since and including the 1978 red, white and blue flared collar affair.

I suppose I wouldn't want to wear those to risk damaging them, so I may still consider a decent version of the pre-78 shirt or the Cooper 84-87 one, CR Smith as WVB says.

Superb (tu)

My son is only one and a half right now but I've got him every strip since he was born and have kept them all, plan is to do it for all three strips each year and give them him when he is 16 or so ...........

Loving the new retro range, they had the CR.SMITH shirts with COOPER 11 on them also, looked very smart.

£25 in Glasgow yesterday for the European shirt so got that, sure it was £10 cheaper than the Ibrox store

toffs-1972-rangers-home-l-s-european-cup-winners-retro-shirt.gif

Others are here;

http://www.rangersmegastore.com/football-kits-retro/rangers/fcp-category/list?resetFilters=true

This one I mean: whenever I see old film of our players playing in I feel I am watching a Rangers team. The 76 Cup Final has something about it from what I see on Youtube. Is there no DVDs of old Finals///I mean just the finals.