3 serious bidders

BlueThunder

i think kennedy is basically saying he will only step in if the rangers are going to be liquidated. in other words he isnt that interested but seems he wouldnt let rangers go to the wall.

weird position to take, dont know what to make of it.

That's the way the report came over to me, if all else fails he'll step in.

Well since the bidding war began, the field has been cut to three possibilities. We don't know what those possibilities are, but speculation suggest

1. The Blue Knights

2. Brian Kennedy

3. Someone from the USA pop. 330 million

4. Someone from the Far East pop. 2 billion.

In other words, the press have been able to cut the field down to half the fucking planet. Good work. I genuinely don't know if the fans are been strong along by the media, the administrators or the blue knights or whether they are all as clueless as each other. Surely we're due a lucky break though.

Well since the bidding war began, the field has been cut to three possibilities. We don't know what those possibilities are, but speculation suggest

1. The Blue Knights

2. Brian Kennedy

3. Someone from the USA pop. 330 million

4. Someone from the Far East pop. 2 billion.

In other words, the press have been able to cut the field down to half the fucking planet. Good work. I genuinely don't know if the fans are been strong along by the media, the administrators or the blue knights or whether they are all as clueless as each other. Surely we're due a lucky break though.

Not the media, sandy jardine has been qouted

Minutes from Saturday meetingĀ 

Bullet point 14

14. Sandy Jardine stated that 7 bidders came forward after Duff and Phelps statement on Wednesday, they have had their proposals assessed and this has now been reduced to 3 serious bidders