WATP Clan Website - Banner Image

Ace

Looking for some help.

I've been asked to help set up a website for the WATP clan who play online for MW3.

WATP Clan Website

Now, you can comment all you want, I am a total beginner at this (along with the other guy who created it) and we could do with all the help we can.

At the moment, we are using a standard theme offered by the developer but I am looking to try and make it more bespoke, hopefully with a dedicated banner image & background.

**Edit - The Banner image is <width>1000px X <height>200px**

This is where you, the designer, come in .... help !!!

I will REP you as much as I can for a week if you can provide some customised images incorporating the 'WATP' moniker with something Rangers & something MW3.

Also, other advice on making the site look better would be great, although we are limited by the features of the developer.

Thanks in advance.

Rights, we have an background image as a header to all the windows on the site.

At the moment it's all green anguish.gif, so i wondered if there was anyway to alter it or design something new too.

button.jpg <<<< that's the image, and I just set it to align horizontally.

i wouldnt mind doing something!! u got any ideas to work with ??

id be happy to do a colab with someone if anyone else is up 4 it!

Lorney, have a look at the website. You can see the image they use as the headline banner ... looking for something like that but more Rangers related along with the clan tag somewhere in it, you have free reign otherwise.

As for the window headers, we are trying to lose the green ... the image I posted is taken from the website and then just arrayed but it's too green

Lorney, have a look at the website. You can see the image they use as the headline banner ... looking for something like that but more Rangers related along with the clan tag somewhere in it, you have free reign otherwise.

As for the window headers, we are trying to lose the green ... the image I posted is taken from the website and then just arrayed but it's too green

how is this?? soz if its shit lol

clanbanner.jpg

how is this?? soz if its shit lol

clanbanner.jpg

Wow, just wow ... Amazing but can you drop in the club badge or something, maybe as a background.

Although that is an amazing image and I will be absolutely using it for now.

Lorney, that is superb. It really needs your name on it for credit I will be making sure we say thanks on the main page)

When I'm on my laptop, I will sort that out properly.

Amazing and thanks

Lorney, that is superb. It really needs your name on it for credit I will be making sure we say thanks on the main page)

When I'm on my laptop, I will sort that out properly.

Amazing and thanks

if u need anymore graphics for it just give me a shout!! (tu)

Lorney, I'm sorry.

I've only been looking at the image on my phone so didn't see it clearly.

Just noticed that the background is Ibrox, didn't realise that, that's why I asked for the badge (although the badge just completes it for me).

I do love the Union Flags on the soldiers, it's a really nice detail.

Lorney, I'm sorry.

I've only been looking at the image on my phone so didn't see it clearly.

Just noticed that the background is Ibrox, didn't realise that, that's why I asked for the badge (although the badge just completes it for me).

I do love the Union Flags on the soldiers, it's a really nice detail.

so u dnt want ibrox??