Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act

I have created a short survey on Survey Monkey, which aims to find out all Scottish Football supporters' attitudes towards the issue of Sectarianism and their opinions on the Scottish Government's new Offensive Behaviour at Football and Threatening Communications (Scotland) Act 2012.

There has been attempts made by the Government and campaigns such as 'Take a Liberty' etc to influence supporters, however I am interested in finding out what the supporters actually think about the new legislation and the issue of Sectarianism.

The survey will take no more than 5mins to complete, and I would be very grateful if you could find the time to complete the survey and assist with my research.

Please follow the web-link below and fill out the questionnaire.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QQC9GFB

Thanks

I take issue to your question number 6 (and 7 to an extent)

Is sectarianism an Old Firm problem or an issue for Scottish Football/society in general?

It is quite misleading as it assumes there is actually a problem with Sectarianism in the first place.

I assume this is for a study of some sort and therefore leading questions should be cut out. (tu)

I take issue to your question number 6 (and 7 to an extent)

It is quite misleading as it assumes there is actually a problem with Sectarianism in the first place.

I assume this is for a study of some sort and therefore leading questions should be cut out. (tu)

Yeah the questionnaire is for my dissertation at university which is on sectarianism and the government's new legislation. im trying to find out what the suppoerters' opinions are on both. Sorry if you found it a bit misleading.

Yeah the questionnaire is for my dissertation at university which is on sectarianism and the government's new legislation. im trying to find out what the suppoerters' opinions are on both. Sorry if you found it a bit misleading.

All I would suggest is that you add a cop-out answer for those who don't believe there is a problem, good luck with your dissertation. (tu)