Big Tax Case

I've only heard others mention the 90 day period, also mentioning next Thursday as the deadline. As far as I remember the last day of the tribunal was around Feb 17th, but I don't know if the arithmetic works with that one.

It ended jan 19th meaning by ur theory 90 days is up on 17th April - Tuesday.

And there is a few at this time of the year.....this case is never going to finish!!

This proves that HMRC has a solid case.

Shamus told me that his buddy Phil Gobble knows a man that is spending all of his time counting the pennies that we owe, possibly 75,000,000,000 of them.

Cut and dried it is, just have to make sure every penny is accounted for.

For further info contact whydidweprovidesanctuarytotheimmigrants.gb

I fully agree mate. I cannot understand the delay. Rgardless of the extent and scope of the documentary and other evidence, the decision should have been made, written up and promulgated some time ago.

I simply do not believe that the evidence is so voluminous that it is taking this long to assess/analyse it and draft the written decision. I can't help wondering if a 'brake' has been deliberately put on the dissemination of the decision to facilitate discussions between the administrators, the bidders and HMRC.

Whatever the rationale, I think it's time that Duff & Phelps, the bidders themselves and our public representatives started to ask serious questions. Better we have the decision than this continuing uncertainty.

promulgated voluminous dissemination rationale

jesus christ if this saga couldnt be any worse i have to put up with words like above help me please !!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh